PDA

View Full Version : 2 hands I got questions about (1 now)

crovax4444
08-21-2005, 04:42 AM
Villian is Loose-Passive, 60/0/.75 over 52 hands

My real question is if I should have gone to war with him. I also found out that the cap at Crypto's $1/2 is not at 4BB. I figured I would hit cap, so I hit the raise button like crazy

SB: posts small blind $0.50
Hero: posts big blind $1
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to Hero [T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif]
UTG: folds, UTG + 1: folds, UTG + 2: calls $1, MP1: folds, MP3: folds, CO: folds, Hero: calls $1, SB: folds, BB: checks
----- FLOP ----- (3.5 sb) 3 players [T/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif]
BB: checks, UTG + 2: bets $1, Hero: raises $2, BB: folds, UTG + 2: calls $1
----- TURN ----- (3.75 BB)2 players[T/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif][T/images/graemlins/spade.gif]
UTG + 2: checks, Hero: bets $2, UTG + 2: raises $4,
Hero: raises $4, UTG + 2: raises $4, Hero: raises $4,
UTG + 2: raises $4, Hero: calls $2
----- RIVER ----- (15.75 BB)2 players[T/images/graemlins/heart.gif K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 2/images/graemlins/diamond.gif T/images/graemlins/spade.gif][6/images/graemlins/spade.gif]
UTG + 2: checks, Hero: checks
----- SHOW DOWN -----
<font color="white">UTG + 2: shows [Kc Tc] (A Full House, Tens full of Kings)
Hero: mucks hand
UTG + 2 collected $30 from Main pot </font>

Holy crap, I was gonna post 2 hands, but manually typing that crap out pissed me off to no end! Please tell me there is a crypto convertor so I can post the 2nd hand

aK13
08-21-2005, 05:36 AM
Fold preflop. You need AT LEAST 1 other limper and loose blinds to make that call.

Fold the flop. You're gettin 4.5 to 1 to make a call on a draw to 2pair/trips. I sure as hell don't understand that flop raise.

With no 4bet cap on the turn, putting in 6-7 bets means you're screwed. Thus I wouldn't 5bet the turn since you can't fold for 6, and you gotta call another one on the river.

deepsquat
08-21-2005, 05:50 AM
If villain is loose/passive this should be an easy flop fold. You will be looking at about 5-6 outs at best imo.

crovax4444
08-21-2005, 10:28 PM
I know it says I called $1, but that's just the way the logs show. I actually checked it (I don't believe there is a raise PF to begin with)

But thanks for the "fold on the flop". Something really felt wrong when I played it.

Btw, I still need to find some sort of Crypto convertor...