PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Vince Lepore!

MMMMMM
04-03-2003, 01:40 PM
Vince I am here today to throw myself on your mercy. I fear I may not quite be able to meet bar set in our bet. I have made good progress fitness-wise, and lost weight, but August 15th is approaching rapidly. I lost some time--close to 4.5 months this winter--in part due to a leg injury which prevented me from taking the daily long walks necessary to burn as much fat as I would have liked (I did manage get some walks in --I just didn't do it 6 days a week, and there were a few weeks when I could barely walk out of the house to get the mail--the knee is still a bit troublesome but not too bad now). I did eat light and healthy and get some good exercise and weight-lifting in, which along with walking perhaps 2 times/week and has resulted in a much-improved level of fitness. To be perfectly honest too, the weather and winter blahs also played a role.

I would like to extend the date by 6 months, if this is agreeable to you. You did mention that you were with me on this one and asked me to set any amount that would "incentivize" me. So as an added "incentivization" (to us both!?), I will increase the odds I am offering you from 50-1 to 75-1 if we move the date ahead by 6 months.

"M"