PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pacific Poker and PSO Promotions

Guyon
08-21-2005, 12:05 AM
For PokerSourceOnline.com, the requirement for Pacific Poker is 250 raked hands, but I'm not sure how to tell if I've met the qualification. I have played way more than 250 raked hands, but my comp bonus in the bonus section of PacPoker says I've only cleared 100 or so points(1 point for 100 dollars wagered).

Do I need to get this number up to 250 to complete the promotion, or is this a completely different number unrelated to the PSO requirement. By the way, PacPoker help hotline was of no help.

Thanks for input.

playersare
08-21-2005, 01:04 AM
this is a question better suited for PSO's own forums page.

grjr
08-21-2005, 01:52 AM
If I remember correctly even if you click that you've finished the reqirements for Pacific on the PSO page it says it doesn't matter and that Pacific will notify PSO when you've had enough hands.

KKbluff
08-21-2005, 04:34 AM
Dont be afraid to call customer service.

1-800-480-5186, this is HANDS DOWN the best way to resolve ANY problem you may have.

You guys are getting really lazy about things....

Schwartzy61
08-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Is there a reason you decided not to ask this in the PSO support forum?

Guyon
08-21-2005, 10:11 PM
1. Pacific Poker help hotline was not of any help. I called them before I posted this, and thought someone with experience reading the internet bonus forum could help.
2. I also posted in the PSO forum. For some reason, I thought the users of this forum could be more helpful.

LargeCents
08-21-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Pacific Poker help hotline was not of any help. I called them before I posted this, and thought someone with experience reading the internet bonus forum could help.
2. I also posted in the PSO forum. For some reason, I thought the users of this forum could be more helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've dealt with PSO in the past. In my experience, they'll do everything they can to screw you out of anything they owe you. Just stay diligent. I had to email customer support like 30 times to get the free books that were due to me. I actually saved the emails. It was ridiculous.