PDA

View Full Version : Happy with FullTilt?

08-21-2005, 12:02 AM
I'm thinking about making a deposit to FullTiltPoker. Is there any negatives out there that I should be told of before I make the deposit?

What do you guys think of the MTT at the site?

Shoe
08-21-2005, 12:05 AM
I think Full Tilt is a great site with great promotions and terrible players.

However, I am down 150 BB since joining at the beginning of the month there, so take it as you will.

SoftcoreRevolt
08-21-2005, 12:11 AM
The MTTs are donktastic.

Lawrence Ng
08-21-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about making a deposit to FullTiltPoker. Is there any negatives out there that I should be told of before I make the deposit?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not tried the MTT at the site, but the software is very good, fast and easy on the eyes. I like it.

Lawrence

08-21-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm 20 and turn 21 in October. You have to be 21 to play on the site still, or no? I could always have a friend transfer me money, correct?

KKbluff
08-21-2005, 12:21 AM
I totally hate that site.

Their customer service reps have 0% knowledge of what they are talking about.
I have been emailing them reguarding a certian issue and EVERY TIME they reply I get the same damn form email.
They have no phone number I can call either.
I have been trying to get an honest answer from them about this issue for over 9 months...
Now they WILL NOT EVEN RESPOND to any of my emails.

Screw that site, but if you feel like playing their dont say I didnt warn you.

Oh yeah, their bonus is horrible.

If you want good easy bonuses try bet356 or crazypoker, not Fulltilt.

Rasputin
08-21-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are of the opinion that Stars has excellent software, you will like FullTilt's software.

They offer a 100% signup bonus that clears slowly but incrementally so it's no big whup if you don't end up clearing it all and you can clear it with tourney fees.

Oh, and you can get rakeback there.

08-21-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I totally hate that site.

Their customer service reps have 0% knowledge of what they are talking about.
I have been emailing them reguarding a certian issue and EVERY TIME they reply I get the same damn form email.
They have no phone number I can call either.
I have been trying to get an honest answer from them about this issue for over 9 months...
Now they WILL NOT EVEN RESPOND to any of my emails.

Screw that site, but if you feel like playing their dont say I didnt warn you.

Oh yeah, their bonus is horrible.

If you want good easy bonuses try bet356 or crazypoker, not Fulltilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you like their tournaments and their structures?

08-21-2005, 02:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The MTTs are donktastic.

[/ QUOTE ]

So are the cash games and SNGs.

KKbluff
08-21-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How did you like their tournaments and their structures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unbiased view :they are better than the average, but they are FAR from the best tourneys out there (including SnG's and MTT's)

KKbluff
08-21-2005, 03:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

However, I am down 150 BB since joining at the beginning of the month there, so take it as you will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking???

08-21-2005, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking???

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonuses are reasonable if you play 3/6 or higher. They're pointless if you play micro limits.

RydenStoompala
08-21-2005, 09:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm thinking about making a deposit to FullTiltPoker.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not bad. I shop five sites to play NL cash games only. If I find a good table open at FT it's usually very good. I don't know how much different their MTT's would be from everywhere else. They have a few regulars who live in the tournament section. I've never used customer service at any site, so I don't know if they are good or bad. Playing against one of the "pros" is not a big draw although sitting in a game with Andy Bloch for an evening was kind of fun.

2ndGoat
08-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Do 15/30-30/60 limit holdem games run there?

2bd

yvesaint
08-21-2005, 10:55 AM
they use CARTOONS as AVATARS

amulet
08-21-2005, 10:57 AM
it is a terrific site. great service, good bonuses.
the nl games are tight, however aggressive play makes them easy to beat. the limit games are good.
the site is growing very fast, now in the top 10 sites in less then 18 months, when most new sites are not growing, they must be doing something right. and the multi table tourneys and sit & go's give more play at each blind level then a site like party.
i think fulltilt is great.

TemetNosce
08-21-2005, 11:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
good bonuses

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, nyet, no, nada, ...

captain_swing
08-21-2005, 11:32 AM
I'm frankly surprised at all the positive reviews. It's not very good IMO--at least in terms of 3-6 and 5-10 limit. They usually have 3 or 4 3-6 (evenings) and often only one 5-10. And those games are below average. I've had limited experience there though so take it for what it's worth.

Shoe
08-21-2005, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking???

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there promotions are good. Right now they are giving away 10k a day divided amongst about 120 players, and you can win more than once. If you really played a lot you could just about guarantee yourself $100 a day minimum from this promotion alone. I also work off the bonus at about $8 per table hour, playing $5/$10 and higher. And on top of that, I'm getting rakeback. Add that all up and I yes, I think playing there is a good thing. IMO, they consistently come out with what I consider to be great, creative promotions in addition to their regular bonuses that I wish other sites would start doing more of.

Before I started playing they had promotions where if you win a $100 + $9 tourney, you also get a 10% piece in one of their pro's at the WSOP. Everyone who made the final table got a smaller percentage as well. This was in addition to all the cash that was already in the prize pool. On top of that, their tournaments had an overlay as well. I wish I would have signed up in time for that.

No, if all you do is try to whore $1/$2, then this probably isn't the site for you.

08-21-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do 15/30-30/60 limit holdem games run there?

2bd

[/ QUOTE ]

There's an occasional 15/30 game, I've never seen a limit game higher than 15/30 that was more than 4-handed. Unless there's a pro at the table, in which case it fills up fast with fish.

08-21-2005, 02:29 PM
not too bad, reasonable bonuses, o.k. site

Rasputin
08-21-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The bonuses are reasonable if you play 3/6 or higher. They're pointless if you play micro limits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Free money is never pointless. It's a 100% match up to $600, released incrementally, and you have I think it's 120 days to clear it.

Get rakeback there, and play it when you don't have any current bonuses to be worked off at more bonus friendly sites.

Isura
08-21-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MTTs have a good structure (much slower than Stars), and also lots of fish upto the $25 buyins. I play only MTTs there though, so can't comment on the rest of the games.