PDA

View Full Version : Is it ever ok to ask to sip another man's beer?

Piiop
08-20-2005, 10:00 PM
So, let's say you're out with some friends and you're all having drinks.

Guy 1: Oh, so what'd you get?

Guy 2: XXXX (different/uncommon beer)

Guy 1: Ah, how is it?

Guy 2: Good.

Guy 1: Can I have a sip?

Is this socially acceptable?

And if it isn't ok for Guy 1 to ask this, what should Guy 2's response be?

kerssens
08-20-2005, 10:03 PM
couldn't you just ask the bartender for a sample?

Alobar
08-20-2005, 10:04 PM
you should never use the word "sip" for the same reason that when you do take a (swig/drink/taste/try) you dont extend your pinky finger out when you have the bottle tilted to your lips. Get my drift?

But yeah, there is no big deal about trying out another mans beer.

JaBlue
If they don't offer it after you ask them how it is, then you don't ask for a sip

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he said he was at the deli counter /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Soul Daddy
08-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Short answer: Yes, with an if.
Long answer: No, with a but.

touchfaith
08-20-2005, 10:05 PM
Do you sip tip?

RunDownHouse
08-20-2005, 10:08 PM
The biggest worry I have is remembering which of my friends has the herp.

Sheepscot
08-20-2005, 10:12 PM
what does the "o" in your name stand for? "our"?

Talk2BigSteve
08-20-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So, let's say you're out with some friends and you're all having drinks.

Guy 1: Oh, so what'd you get?

Guy 2: XXXX (different/uncommon beer)

Guy 1: Ah, how is it?

Guy 2: Good.

Guy 1: Can I have a sip?

Is this socially acceptable?

And if it isn't ok for Guy 1 to ask this, what should Guy 2's response be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Put your Big Girl Panties on because you are in a Sissy bar...Hey Look.......That is me waving.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Talk2BigSteve
08-20-2005, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you should never use the word "sip" for the same reason that when you do take a (swig/drink/taste/try) you dont extend your pinky finger out why you have the bottle titled to your lips. Get my drift?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure....it starts with just a beer /images/graemlins/grin.gif

imported_anacardo
08-20-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you should never use the word "sip" for the same reason that when you do take a (swig/drink/taste/try) you dont extend your pinky finger out why you have the bottle titled to your lips. Get my drift?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP's original request is fine, provided he rephrases to "can I try that?"

And for God's sake put a sock in it, Steve.

pokerdirty
08-20-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you should never use the word "sip" for the same reason that when you do take a (swig/drink/taste/try) you dont extend your pinky finger out when you have the bottle tilted to your lips. Get my drift?

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking this...

BUT HELL NO YOU CANT ASK TO TAKE A TASTE!!! Just buy one for yourself you cheap ass.

Talk2BigSteve
08-20-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP's original request is fine, provided he rephrases to "can I try that?"

And for God's sake put a sock in it, Steve.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you, "sip" is a bad choice of a word, He might as well have said "Here babe hold my Raspberry Comso while I run and tinkle."

swede123
08-20-2005, 10:43 PM
It's not Ok to ask. It is OK to accept if someone very close to you, like a family member, offers you a taste.

Swede

newfant
08-20-2005, 10:46 PM
I think it's fine if you two are dating.

spamuell
08-20-2005, 10:48 PM
It's fine, why shouldn't you do it? Is it gay?

EDIT: posted this before reading the reply directly about mine which is pathetic and lame. don't worry, it's ok, your manhood cannot be taken away by drinking a sip of someone else's beer. as far as i know, no one has ever done this and suddenly found they have a vagina.

RunDownHouse
08-20-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe this many people think it will turn them into a gaymo, or is an indicator of being a gaymo.

citanul
08-20-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If they don't offer it after you ask them how it is, then you don't ask for a sip

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if it goes:

a: hey what'd you get?
b: uncommon beer #37
a: how is it?
b: pretty good, try it.

then a is allowed to try the beer.

a shouldn't ask if it is not offered. a should just buy a beer or ask for a sample depending on the bar if he wants to try the beer and it isn't offered.

citanul

DcifrThs
08-20-2005, 10:52 PM
as long as by sip, you dont mean suck. and by beer, you dont mean d*ck.

-Barron

fluxrad
08-20-2005, 10:54 PM
If you ask to sip all gay like that then no, it's not ok. Otherwise, asking to taste another man's beer is acceptable.

08-20-2005, 10:59 PM
I was at a party once. One of those hippie parties where everyone has long hair and is smoking weed. Beer was about $5 or something for a cup. It was given to you in a plastic cup and beer was from a keg. One of those basement parties you know in college. This guy says hey, do you want my beer ? I thought about it for a sec and said, Ok. I drank the beer even though I thought there was something wierd about a total stranger giving me his beer. I had no reason to think he was messing with me since it wasn't that type of environment. Well, a few days later I got really damn sick. I couldn't eat anything because my throat was so swollen. My throat was hurting for 2 long weeks. It finally went away. I still don't know what it was since I never went to the doctor but I'll never forget how [censored] up I got. I attribute it from taking that beer from that guy.

spamuell
08-20-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I attribute it from taking that beer from that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be a lawyer.

newfant
08-20-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: posted this before reading the reply directly about mine which is pathetic and lame. don't worry, it's ok, your manhood cannot be taken away by drinking a sip of someone else's beer. as far as i know, no one has ever done this and suddenly found they have a vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like this is a common practice for you. When are you coming out of the closet?

JaBlue
08-20-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if it goes:

a: hey what'd you get?
b: uncommon beer #37
a: how is it?
b: pretty good, try it.

then a is allowed to try the beer.

a shouldn't ask if it is not offered. a should just buy a beer or ask for a sample depending on the bar if he wants to try the beer and it isn't offered.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. This extends to every food item or drink.

spamuell
08-20-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like this is a common practice for you. When are you coming out of the closet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hoho. I said that sipping another man's beer doesn't mean you are gay and you suggest that therefore I must be gay. It's pretty clear that your opinion on this matter is worthless as you're obviously not old enough to have ever actually tasted beer.

newfant
08-20-2005, 11:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I must be gay

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

ChipWrecked
08-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Only if it's Schmitt's Gay.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/reneumann/schmitts%20gay/schmitt4.jpg

Talk2BigSteve
08-20-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1290/queerbeergenuinelager0oq.jpg

Queer Beer launched for gays (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1266860.html?menu=news.quirkies.businessquirkie s)

PhatTBoll
08-20-2005, 11:41 PM
I can't believe nobody has brought up the waterfall yet. It is the perfect answer for situations such as this.

Alobar
08-20-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe nobody has brought up the waterfall yet. It is the perfect answer for situations such as this.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, good point

RunDownHouse
08-21-2005, 12:47 AM
How does that involve someone else's beer? The only waterfalls I know of are when you each have your own drink, and you can only stop after the person before you has stopped. There's no switching or passing along drinks or anything.

Soul Daddy
08-21-2005, 12:54 AM
Ah, yes. The "___hole" definition. Here's (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waterfall) another.

touchfaith
08-21-2005, 12:57 AM
I don't have to many friends that I haven't known for 5-10+ years, most longer...

If I want to try there damn beer, I'll just grab the [censored] thing and say let me try that.

I might even give it back.

RunDownHouse
08-21-2005, 12:58 AM
Ah, thanks. That's what my friends who have the herp do when they want to try my drink.

Piiop
08-21-2005, 01:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you should never use the word "sip"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's what I was thinking, but that's the specific word that was used at the time which made it a little weird.

Like a couple people said, I thought that you shouldn't be asking to have a try, but if Guy2 offered a try then there was nothing wrong with that.

Fabian
08-21-2005, 03:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't believe this many people think it will turn them into a gaymo, or is an indicator of being a gaymo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's astounding too. I'm guessing this is mostly an american phenomenon, am I right about that?

nothumb
08-21-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not Ok to ask. It is OK to accept if someone very close to you, like a family member, offers you a taste.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

So how are things in Riyadh these days?

Seriously, you people are uptight. I guess most of you probably aren't old enough to go to bars anyway. Most of your experience with drinking probably comes from sitting in a buddy's room after mom turns out the lights, each nursing a Michelob Light and talking tentatively about some underweight, elitist [censored] in your Chem class who you want to nail, all the while supressing your urge to break out in a circle jerk then and there.

The only thing that makes you gay in my book is HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN. Obsessing over the other stuff means you're probably an insecure tool.

NT

Piiop
08-21-2005, 03:32 AM
The question was not meant to imply that drinking another man's beer makes you gay. Tho, if some people think that it would (which it certainly could in some situations) and they feel that that's a good reason not to ask someone that, there's nothing wrong with it.

There are many other reasons that asking this specific question would be unacceptable. Appropriate responses would go something like this:

"Just get your own, you cheap bastard."

"No, you have the clap/herp/preggers."

"You don't "sip" beer, douche."

"Are you fruity?"

"I hate everyone."

nothumb
08-21-2005, 03:35 AM
I was more responding to all the tools who responded that sipping beer is gay. There are certainly people who I would not ask for a sip, or a swig, or anything else from their drink. However, I have asked for and received drinks from people who I met that very night (as well as being offered them). It's not nearly as big a deal as some people seem to think. If you have any social skills you can tell if a person will mind or not.

NT

garyjacosta
08-21-2005, 03:40 AM
Sounds like some of you guys are the bitches in your friendships. I wouldn't ask as much as say.... "Hey, I've never had that.... let me try it (as I'm taking it out of his hand)

wacki
08-21-2005, 03:43 AM
This post made me laugh.

Just curious though, I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. I simply do not like people messing with my food. I've been that way my whole life. Drinks, that includes beer, are not excluded from this. The only exceptions are some girl I'm going to hook up with. I don't like it when people at the bars want to take a swig of my drink. And I definitely don't like it when some titty dancer (who is complaining about her mom dying of HIV and her abusive, cheating, ex-boyfriend) decides she's thirsty and wants a swig of my drink.

Am I over the line on that one?

wacki
08-21-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was more responding to all the tools who responded that sipping beer is gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

understood

[ QUOTE ]
If you have any social skills you can tell if a person will mind or not.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, but you would be surprised how many don't care if you will mind. It's so annoying.

imported_anacardo
08-21-2005, 03:59 AM
Forgive me if I'm out of line, but your hygiene issues seem to be many and varied. You sound sort of like my roommmate, who can't even so much as touch somebody else's damp bath towel.

bholdr
08-21-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Short answer: Yes, with an if.
Long answer: No, with a but.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/bholdr/revlovejoy.jpg

lmao.

Al P
08-21-2005, 12:20 PM
It's not OK. If you were on the Man Show with Jimmy & Adam and asked this question they would have told you to take your manpanties off and buy your own. Then if you don't like it sell it to the friend who did like it.

ChipWrecked
08-21-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, you people are uptight. I guess most of you probably aren't old enough to go to bars anyway. Most of your experience with drinking probably comes from sitting in a buddy's room after mom turns out the lights, each nursing a Michelob Light and talking tentatively about some underweight, elitist [censored] in your Chem class who you want to nail, all the while supressing your urge to break out in a circle jerk then and there.

The only thing that makes you gay in my book is HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN. Obsessing over the other stuff means you're probably an insecure tool.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

My insecure tool response wasn't to 'sipping' beer, but 'sipping your' beer.

"Ooooo, what a fabulous looking beer. May I have a sip?"

"[censored] no, but I'll be happy to buy you one."

AncientPC
08-21-2005, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This post made me laugh.

Just curious though, I'm a bit of a hypochondriac. I simply do not like people messing with my food. I've been that way my whole life. Drinks, that includes beer, are not excluded from this. The only exceptions are some girl I'm going to hook up with. I don't like it when people at the bars want to take a swig of my drink. And I definitely don't like it when some titty dancer (who is complaining about her mom dying of HIV and her abusive, cheating, ex-boyfriend) decides she's thirsty and wants a swig of my drink.

Am I over the line on that one?

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you deal with family style dinners? Like at Chinese restaurants, pot luck dinners, etc.

arod15
08-21-2005, 12:44 PM
Only if you have a hot girl wrapped around you

Phill S
08-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Nothing wrong with trying a mates beer (emphasis mate, i wouldnt try a strangers drink).

If your close and tend to do this, i see no problem in asking (at least me and my mates dont).

The other day i tried a 'banana bread beer' that my mate bought - was ok, not my kind of thing. Last few drinks were a wine one friend bought (hes in that phase) and some alcopop another friend bought (i wish he'd move on from that phase). Last couple ive had them trying high % belgian beer (duval) and a nice number ive always liked that is czech in origion (staropramen).

Btw, its more acceptable if youve bought your drink from a supermarket or off license or summit and are drinking at someones house. If your at the bar just ask if its nice and go buy one to try yourself.

Phill

wacki
08-21-2005, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you deal with family style dinners? Like at Chinese restaurants, pot luck dinners, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fine with that. I'm fine with walking in the sewer, I'm fine with sewing giant lacerations shut, I'm fine shoveling pig [censored], I'm fine with handling cadavers, I'm fine picking up hundreds of rotting mice, and I'm even fine with wiping a mans brains off of a couch. I have done all of those btw.

I just don't like some herpes and hepatitis laden stripper slobbering all over my beer. And considering the number of people out there that are infected (and don't even know it), I don't like random strangers doing it either. I also don't like eating food that was handled by someone who may of just finished picking their nose. Outside of a skin lesion, the digestive tract is the most vulnerable part of the body. I also don't like turning some people down and letting other people in the same room have a sip. I find it much easier to say "If you aren't kissing me, your not sucking on my beer". I find this especially useful since I do have friends that have put their mouths in places no man should go.

Blarg
08-21-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1290/queerbeergenuinelager0oq.jpg

Queer Beer launched for gays (http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1266860.html?menu=news.quirkies.businessquirkie s)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, look at the neck on those things. I bet that made for some very annoyed emergency room doctors.

GuyOnTilt
08-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Good friends offer.

GoT

Blarg
08-21-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like some of you guys are the bitches in your friendships. I wouldn't ask as much as say.... "Hey, I've never had that.... let me try it (as I'm taking it out of his hand)

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have a lot of very wimpy friends. Scratch that, I can't see anybody with that attitude for real having many friends. Maybe thinking he does, at most.

oneeye13
08-21-2005, 08:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ah, yes. The "___hole" definition. Here's (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=waterfall) another.

[/ QUOTE ]

surprised the urban dictionary defs are so crappy.

Blarg
08-21-2005, 08:51 PM
I've gotten nasty colds from using WASHED glasses, so I am not keen on people changing glasses. I've done the sip or whatever you want to call it, but mostly I'd rather just be in the dark how it tastes.

By the way, I'm less thrilled about handshakes these days, too. Too many times sitting in public toilets hearing guys take a crap and barely wipe their ass and then bolt out the door without washing their hands, too many times told by women that women do the same thing, too many times seeing guys picking their noises and teeth while they eat and grabbing the scoops and tongs at the salad bar on their next trip ... ugh.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
08-21-2005, 08:54 PM
unless you are a severe homophobe it is very acceptable. its not ok if one of you has oral herpies.

BadBoyBenny
08-21-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think he said he was at the deli counter

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, many bars will do this.

mslif
08-21-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
"If you aren't kissing me, your not sucking on my beer".

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly the best answer so far. I was a microbiology and virology major, trust me, no one is touching my beer!
Also, from reading your previous post, I don't think you are a hypocrondriac , I think you know what's out there and you are smart about it.

touchfaith
08-21-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fine with that. I'm fine with walking in the sewer, I'm fine with sewing giant lacerations shut, I'm fine shoveling pig [censored], I'm fine with handling cadavers, I'm fine picking up hundreds of rotting mice, and I'm even fine with wiping a mans brains off of a couch. I have done all of those btw.

I just don't like some herpes and hepatitis laden stripper slobbering all over my beer. And considering the number of people out there that are infected (and don't even know it), I don't like random strangers doing it either. I also don't like eating food that was handled by someone who may of just finished picking their nose. Outside of a skin lesion, the digestive tract is the most vulnerable part of the body. I also don't like turning some people down and letting other people in the same room have a sip. I find it much easier to say "If you aren't kissing me, your not sucking on my beer". I find this especially useful since I do have friends that have put their mouths in places no man should go.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.markallencam.com/IM000628.JPG

imported_anacardo
08-21-2005, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly the best answer so far. I was a microbiology and virology major, trust me, no one is touching my beer!
Also, from reading your previous post, I don't think you are a hypocrondriac , I think you know what's out there and you are smart about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you just can't go through life worrying about this kind of [censored] on a normal, day-to-day basis. But that's probably going to get me e. coli, so what do I know?

mslif
08-21-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you just can't go through life worrying about this kind of [censored] on a normal, day-to-day basis. But that's probably going to get me e. coli, so what do I know?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not completely neurotic about it (yet) but I am definitely more careful than most. (oh and I had an e.coli infection once, not fun, not fun at all)

kerssens
08-21-2005, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly the best answer so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif
08-21-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if it's in a bottle? can you still ask for a sample? i am truly ignorant about this. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

kerssens
08-21-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What if it's in a bottle? can you still ask for a sample? i am truly ignorant about this. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn it, you found the weakness....I guess I don't drink much beer at a bar from the bottle.

Voltron87
08-21-2005, 10:04 PM
wtf is wrong with trying your friends beer?

obviously sharing beers is a no no.

tonypaladino
08-21-2005, 11:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn it, you found the weakness....I guess I don't drink much beer at a bar from the bottle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask your bartender when the last time the lines were cleaned. The bottled beer with your friends slobber is likely cleaner than your just poured pint.

TheCroShow
08-22-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

took the words out of my mouth. unless you are extremely frightened of germs/diseases/cold/flu and [censored] like that, what's the huge deal? why make a [censored] thread about this? more and more i believe the OOT forums are getting WPT posters...

blatz
08-22-2005, 02:31 AM
67%-33%? What the hell is that. "Can I have a sip of your beer?" Sheesh, your becoming grown men, you're at a bar...they have lots of beer at a bar so if you are curious how one tastes you order it.

But then again, I go to bars with only a few types of beers, and at this point me and my friends are very familiar with how they all taste.

I don't know, maybe I'm just bitter because the only time someone wanted a sip of my beer was last week when a crackhead neigbor saw me through the open door of a bar and asked me to buy him a beer. When I reminded him I'd just given him 2 bucks he asked for a sip of mine. I was kind of grossed out.

Suddenly I'm angry at my friends for not giving me sips of their beer....it's like they don't even like me. I'm gonna break up with them.

imported_anacardo
08-22-2005, 02:43 AM
AUGGGH

FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP USING THE WORD "SIP"

"SIP" = STRICTLY FOR SKIRTS AND THE SKIRT-AFFILIATED

Blarg
08-22-2005, 03:08 AM
Like the word "gay," there's no other word that takes its place. Slurp, quaff, guzzle -- none mean the same. Where's the substitute, if you can't use sip?

Sip isn't really fruity, anyway. Heck, if you have to be, like, displaying the uber-macho all the time, the next time you have to get a shot from your doctor, tell him to take a running start and dive in screaming.

imported_anacardo
08-22-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Like the word "gay," there's no other word that takes its place. Slurp, quaff, guzzle -- none mean the same. Where's the substitute, if you can't use sip?

Sip isn't really fruity, anyway. Heck, if you have to be, like, displaying the uber-macho all the time, the next time you have to get a shot from your doctor, tell him to take a running start and dive in screaming.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like I'm that guy in the beer thread who refused to drink anything but Bud because anything else was strictly for pussies. It's just a word that connotes anything but quality barroom times.

"Sip" is for chamomile tea. "Can I try it?" is the right phrase for OP.

RunDownHouse
08-22-2005, 08:08 AM
If I'm at the Flying Saucer, which has over 100 beers on tap and another 200 or so bottled, there's no way I can "just order" my own and taste them all in anything less than 3 years.

If my friend gets an obscure beer I've never had before - especially one of the $10+ beers - I'm going to ask to try it. I can't believe all the homophobia this thread brought out.

TheTROLL
08-22-2005, 09:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If I'm at the Flying Saucer, which has over 100 beers on tap and another 200 or so bottled, there's no way I can "just order" my own and taste them all in anything less than 3 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP. Sheesh.

DesD
08-22-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi Troll,

I'm never sure if twoplustwo notify you of these things, but for info you have a PM from me.

Apologies for hijacking what is one of the craziest threads on the server at the mo....

Cheers,

DesD.

kyro
08-22-2005, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

That was awesome. I love you NT. In a platonic way of course.