PDA

View Full Version : River Decision TT

toss
08-20-2005, 09:54 PM
5/10 Full

UTG raises, Button (3BB left) calls, I 3-bet with red TT, BB calls, UTG calls, Button caps, we all call.

Flop is 8Q9r (15.4SB) I bet, BB calls, UTG calls, Button raises, I 3-bet, BB calls, SB throws in his last $2.25.

Turn is a 3 completing the rainbow (12.5BB) Bet, call.

River is a 9. (14.5BB) ???

At times like these I wish I paid attention to the table.

Catt
08-20-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm having trouble following the action. It appears you are in the SB (so you didn't throw in your last chips). It appears that Button CC'd the UTG raise and then decided "F*ck it, I'm going all in." The turn appears to be two players with one all-in. Who dropped - UTG or BB? In any event, I'd be inclined to check-call the river. No one showed any aggression post-flop other than the stacking-off Button. You're either toast or your opponent didn't hit his draw -- I think it unlikely (though possible) that someone is calling a worse made hand here. I'd check, hope that a bet was a missed draw bluff and call. Whatever happens, you can't fold with Mr. Stacked-Off having bloated the pot and no other indication that you're behind other than the multiple calls from either BB or UTg (whoever is left).

toss
08-21-2005, 05:33 AM
Whoops totally screwed up the action. Thanks for pointing that out Catt.

5/10 Full

UTG raises, Button (3BB left) calls, I 3-bet with red TT from SB, BB calls, UTG calls, Button caps, we all call.

Flop is 8Q9r (15.4SB) I bet, BB calls, UTG calls, Button raises, I 3-bet, BB calls, UTG folds, Button throws in his last $2.25.

Turn is a 3 completing the rainbow (12.5BB) I Bet, BB calls.

River is a 9. (14.5BB) ???

There we go.

Jake (The Snake)
08-21-2005, 05:53 AM
How about checkraising the flop?

toss
08-21-2005, 05:56 AM
Pot was pretty big so I thought I'd just ram it.