PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys do on the side for extra $ (from fatwallet)

Cubswin
08-20-2005, 03:22 PM
linky (http://www.fatwallet.com/t/52/472815/)

If you have never visted the fatwallet finace forum, it is definitely worth the trip over there. Loads and loads of great advice on how to get the most out of your money. I know there are some younger posters around here with a decent chunk of change and I think you guys might be well served spending some time over there.

Anyway, thought Id point you guys to the above link because of the 2+2 shout out in it.... and hopefully to get some of you started reading the forums over there (no im not affiliated... i just it is the most useful forum I have found on the internet since stumbling on this place some 4 years ago).

Hope everyone is having a great weekend,
cubs

StacysMom
08-20-2005, 03:49 PM
if you're not affiliated with them, u should be... i dont think i've seen a fatwallet recomendation from almost anyone but you. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

however, I find all of them very helpful, ill go check this one out too. hope its good

Uglyowl
08-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Spend some time over there Stacysmom and less time at Party taking our money /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sublime
08-20-2005, 08:50 PM
thansk cubs!

i am always looking for new ways to make money.

Doc
08-22-2005, 12:13 AM
Damn, I knew Stacysmom was a good player, but I had been hoping she wasn't a 2+2'er.

Doc

krazyace5
08-22-2005, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Damn, I knew Stacysmom was a good player, but I had been hoping she wasn't a 2+2'er.

Doc

[/ QUOTE ]

She's not, but he is.