PDA

View Full Version : What to tell her. (The morning after)

Max Raker
08-20-2005, 05:23 AM
Today was going to be a slow night. I have a sore throat and am very congested and figured that I should'nt be drinking tonight. So basically I'm single tabling and watching the Sopranos on DVD. This is going well till about 1:35. I am applying vicks vapor rub (man this stuff really helps) when the phone rings. I answer it and its a female friend who is very drunk. She is not making any sense and is crying hysterically. I ask her a few times to tell me whats wrong but she keeps crying and I can't understand her. I decided I should probably walk over to her place (its only a few blocks away) and make sure that she isn't in any trouble.

When i get there, I find out shes ok, but has a slight cut on her foot from walking on glass that she broke in her apartment. I think the sight of blood freaked her out, and being as drunk as she was she didn't know what to do and her roomate was not back home yet. I bandage it and put some neosporin on it and change her into sleep clothes, we've fooled around before so her being naked is no big deal. I now get another call this time my drunk roomate who has a girl over back at our place and wants the bedroom to himself, dam dorm room living. I figure i should just stay there and crawl into bed. She figures I want to fool around so she starts kissing me and taking off my pants. The problem is she is pretty drunk and keeps passing out in the middle. I am also very tired and would probably rather sleep then get head which i know she is terrible at when this drunk. This cycle of her starting to give me head/her passing out happens about four more times. Now I really want to sleep.

I figure the eaiset way to end things is for her have an orgasm and pass out. So i start fingering her and things are going well when she suddenly starts screaming and yelling about some burning. She must just be drunk, i reason. Then I realize, I hadn't washed my hands since applying the vicks vapor rub! The yelling continues for a while and I take her to the shower. The noise has alarmed her roomate who asks if everything is ok, which I say it is. After 15 min in the shower she seems ok and we go back to bed. She is still pretty drunk and does not ask any questions.
I am sure she will remember this when she wakes up. Will she be mad if I tell the truth and is there anything I can make up to deflect the blame from myself?

08-20-2005, 05:33 AM
That's a pretty funny story. If she brings up the burning, tell her the truth. If she can't handle that, then the hell with her. I had a gf give me a handjob once and made a blister but I didn't hold it against her for days and days. Just pointed it out and then that was that.

Popinjay
08-20-2005, 05:42 AM
Ehloel. great story

blatz
08-20-2005, 06:16 AM
Tell her you're sorry, you forgot you had gonorrehea, and not to sweat it, the burning will go away in a few weeks if she takes anti-biotics.

That may be good for a laugh.

siccjay
08-20-2005, 06:24 AM
LMAO

She may not remember it.

DasLeben
08-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Just say: "Sorry I rubbed vapo-rub on your twat."

I don't see why this is so hard?

poker-penguin
08-20-2005, 11:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and use the word twat too.

siccjay
08-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Beaver could work there too.

SippinSoma
08-20-2005, 11:06 AM
Smooth operator.

Wintermute
08-20-2005, 11:08 AM
Tell her she's a worthless, gold-digging whore, like the rest of them. Sure, the truth hurts, but in the long run it'll be +EV to confront her with it earlier rather than later.

peachy
08-20-2005, 11:14 AM
tell her the truth....she shouldnt take it too badly

Alobar
08-20-2005, 11:14 AM
lol, that story kicks ass. Just tell her the truth. Tho, I wouldnt have tried to get action when sober from a girl so drunk I had to keep slapping her in the face with my dick to wake her up when she passed out. But thats just me.

peachy
08-20-2005, 11:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Tell her she's a worthless, gold-digging whore, like the rest of them. Sure, the truth hurts, but in the long run it'll be +EV to confront her with it earlier rather than later.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont hate on all girls b/c u went to a strip club to buy girls and despise them

Wintermute
08-20-2005, 11:16 AM
What a fuckign whore, by the way.

battschr
08-20-2005, 11:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't breathe for about 10 minutes after reading this I was laughing so hard.

TheIrishThug
08-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Note to self: ALWAYS wash hands after using vicks vapor-rub.

good story. just tell her when/if she asks.

wintermute: go rub one out, ur mind will be clear afterwards and u won't be ass pissed off.

gonores
08-20-2005, 11:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, Hallmark makes a card for that.

It has a puppy on it...with a bow.

touchfaith
08-20-2005, 11:52 AM
did you tip her?

The Stranger
08-20-2005, 11:54 AM
if you had to crash at her place, weren't there other options for places to sleep besides in bed with her?

chesspain
08-20-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, Hallmark makes a card for that.

It has a puppy on it...with a bow.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

pearljam
08-20-2005, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if you had to crash at her place, weren't there other options for places to sleep besides in bed with her?

[/ QUOTE ]

no

TheIrishThug
08-20-2005, 12:04 PM
so u r saying that this girl lives in an apartment w/o a couch or a recliner?

pearljam
08-20-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

MrTrik
08-20-2005, 12:07 PM
I'd tell her the truth. If she gets pissed off, I'd tell her to piss off.

astroglide
08-20-2005, 02:26 PM
i thought "fingering" stopped at high school

Thythe
08-20-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm confused that pearljam has now started answering questions about the situation when he wasn't the OP.

pearljam
08-20-2005, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm confused that pearljam has now started answering questions about the situation when he wasn't the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Search the archives, you will figure it out.

touchfaith
08-20-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody cares that much, how about you just tell us.

pearljam
08-20-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nah, it's really not that interesting, go on about your business.

shant
08-20-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is extremely lame.

touchfaith
08-20-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good suggestion. I'll get back to what I do best...

You're
http://img333.imageshack.us/img333/6991/bestof20050310yh.jpg

Deftoner
08-20-2005, 03:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your an [censored] by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

billyjex
08-20-2005, 03:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i thought "fingering" stopped at high school

[/ QUOTE ]

?

does he have to eat her out or bone her to get her off?

cdxx
08-20-2005, 03:24 PM
she may have a vibrator lying around. the courtesy of turning it on for her is on him since she's so wasted.

WackityWhiz
08-20-2005, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ehloel. great story

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, very nice

DasLeben
08-20-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your an [censored] by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Your = possessive
You're = contraction of "you are"

Kids, don't "FYP" if you can't write properly. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Max Raker
08-20-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I slept in her bed because I always sleep there when I sleep over. And an update on the situation, she asked about it in the morning and I told her, she laughed ad did not seem mad. Sometimes the universe unfolds as it should.

joeski19
08-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Great story btw. /images/graemlins/grin.gif