PDA

View Full Version : So... what are you up to tonight?

DarkForceRising
08-20-2005, 12:29 AM
Another Friday night alone for me. Everyone is out of town, working or married. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

At least I won some $$$ playing a certain game that is not to be discussed in this forum. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jakethebake
08-20-2005, 12:31 AM
i like your avatra. maybe i'll check out her site tonite. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Macdaddy Warsaw
08-20-2005, 12:31 AM
Just got back from seeing 40 year-old virgin which was hilarious.

Now, I'm going to play some um...bridge and go golfing in 6-9 hours.

kerssens
08-20-2005, 12:32 AM
just finished golf.....had some beer, will continue with beer consumption.

DarkForceRising
08-20-2005, 12:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just put down my first Corona. Only 8 more to go...

08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm alone too. Just got home after hanging with some friends. Now I'm sitting here worrying about ILIKEBIGASSES.

kerssens
08-20-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just put down my first Corona. Only 8 more to go...

[/ QUOTE ]

I drank the champangne of beers on the course, now its gonna be Blue Boar

Thythe
08-20-2005, 12:36 AM
I don't remember. That's the second thing they teach you.

pearljam
08-20-2005, 12:37 AM
I will do what I do every single day, play poker and sulk.

DarkForceRising
08-20-2005, 12:39 AM
http://galleries.sterlingcash.com/gb/ibwf/pigtails/11.jpg

http://galleries.sterlingcash.com/gb/ibwf/pigtails/02.jpg

http://galleries.sterlingcash.com/gb/ibwf/bunny/10.jpg

Voltron87
08-20-2005, 12:46 AM
tonight i lost 1K over 2 hours then spent 3 getting it back.

im done tonight. i think im going to go out and have a drink. call the girl jake calls my hooker.

DasLeben
08-20-2005, 12:47 AM
Being sober. Who knew that when you have two people close to you who are quitting alcohol, you should probably lay off of it yourself. You know, in order to not be a hypocrite. Meh.

DasLeben
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

im done tonight. i think im going to go out and have a drink. call the girl jake calls my hooker.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell? Don't you play $22s? /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

kerssens
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Being sober. Who knew that when you have two people close to you who are quitting alcohol, you should probably lay off of it yourself. You know, in order to not be a hypocrite. Meh.

[/ QUOTE ]

drink

DarkForceRising
08-20-2005, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dead lives on through your avatar. I love it.

jakethebake
08-20-2005, 01:17 AM
nice! who is she?

Voltron87
08-20-2005, 01:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i quit sngs a while ago. 200 nl 6 max baby.

DarkForceRising
08-20-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
nice! who is she?

[/ QUOTE ]

Her name is Faith and I think she is British. UnrealBoobs.com usually has a free different photo set of her daily. Or at least that is what I have heard on the street. I wouldn't know... /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Maulik
08-20-2005, 01:32 AM
jake this girl is busted.

holla

GoblinMason (Craig)
08-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Sitting here working on a paper. I just moved into my new apt at school and everyone else is moving in tomorrow/sun, so I'm all alone. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I might play some 'bridge' as well later.

-Craig

Punker
08-20-2005, 02:02 AM
Still working...another hour. Then home to sleep so I can rest up to come back to work. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lucas9000
08-20-2005, 02:06 AM
sushi and then the aristocrats. both were superb.

imported_CaseClosed326
08-20-2005, 02:09 AM
drunky college fyn.

gunt
08-20-2005, 02:24 AM
im going to do some coke and hit the strip ( vegas )

newfant
08-20-2005, 02:35 AM
Right now I'm watching Easy Rider. Soon, I'll be at the strip club. I wish I could sit in the back and not buy lap dances every 10 minutes but I can't.

Indiana
08-20-2005, 02:38 AM
I'm playing that certain game not to be mentioned on pokerstars after loosing money in our airport game here in Indpls. And oh yeah, Im on my 4th Bass Ale.

Indy

Edge34
08-20-2005, 02:43 AM
Just finished watching Sin City with the GF..she's got "work" or some crap like that tomorrow, so now I'm stuck posting this here wishing she hadn't left. Meh.

If it wasn't almost 2 AM here I'd start in on the fresh bottle of Jager in the freezer. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif Well, maybe a little nightcap...

jakethebake
08-20-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds fun.

lucas9000
08-20-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah too bad you couldn't go...i went with your new gf /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jakethebake
08-20-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah too bad you couldn't go...i went with your new gf /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jessica biel? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

DasLeben
08-20-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i quit sngs a while ago. 200 nl 6 max baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice. I'd still play SNGs if I didn't bust my roll. Now I'm a full-time OOTiot.

Sorry for the poker content. I'm done.

GoblinMason (Craig)
08-20-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

EliteNinja
08-20-2005, 05:37 AM
Played tennis for 3 hours. Lost 3 lbs in the 3 hours.
Had All-you-can-eat-sushi.
Currently watching 'Alizée: En Concert' DVD.

Shillx
08-20-2005, 05:41 AM
Just got back from a kick ass club in San Francisco (Bambuddha Lounge). Great house music all nite...it was awesome.

Brad

blatz
08-20-2005, 06:10 AM
5 AM...just returning home from a typically moronic night on the town. Had to use what little wit I possess to keep an addle minded Englishman from kicking my butt, as he was too inebriated to realize I didn't care about his country enough to be insulting it.

I really don't need to go out anymore.

Nope. Just me, my computer, and OOT. And that's all I need. And this half finished bottle of Dos Equis. And that's all.

1800GAMBLER
08-20-2005, 06:15 AM
Last night a friend and i went to an english music playing bar on patpong road bangkok, we got a cool playlist going then played Killer against some older guys who have been living here for 5 years (good quote from the old guy, 'i'm living a hugh hefner life looking worse than hugh grant'), i won Killer and we all did shots of b52 with the winnings. After that my friend hooked up with the barmaid, paid a 500 baht, $14, bar fine so he could take her out and she could show us some places in bangkok. Total damage atm, was about 4 singhas, 1 b52 and the tequila shots we all did before leaving and happily no thai women.

We get to some irish bar with a thai band playing Audioslave songs. Finally sit down, i have some crazy kahula based cocktail, 2 of, the thai girl meets up with a friend and is trying to get me to spend some time with her, not wanting to i head for the bar and get speaking to some guy who crazily lives 2 streets away from my gf in leeds. We speak about how he can't swim because of Streets of Rage, his plans for his backpacking thailand and how his two friends are big affiliates for 888.com. He convinces me to drink Leo, do so. 2 of. Damage so far, 4 sings, 2 shots, 2 cocktails, 1 leo.

Onwards, i get a blue lagoon cocktail from a street bar and some street food that he said was pork (http://img1.travelblog.org/Photos/2096/4559/f/17426-Thai-street-food-0.jpg) it seemed doubtful, i drunkenly drop that, i wonder about if the pig's(maybe) spirit can see what i am doing with it's dead body, very stoner thought. We go in a nightclub that sucks, i convince my friend to let me go get lost around bangkok while he stays with her. Do so.

All the tuk tuk (taxi) drivers are touts here, firstly they'll show you a picture of 509837590 thai women in bubble baths instead of letting me refer me to some bar that's shitty but he gets paid from it, i ask him if he wants a drink, and we'll goa good bar. We do so. both get 2 singhas, speak about how old he was when he started work, what he did, who often he sees his family, thai holidays and buddism.

I move on, along the way i see street food with fried cockaroaches, maggots, flies etc. i try some but only after making the thai lady eat one first to make sure this isn't a pratical joke (even though these are sold everywhere). It tastes like burnt wood. I meet another taxi driver and we go for another drink in another bar. This one is a little shady as at one wall there are about 30 girls just sat, which sit there waiting for a guy to pick them. I'm given 2 singhas and me and a guy who has lived in hong kong for the last 20 years look down the row to see if we can spot the lady boys; we found 3 out of 30.

Time to crash, very drunk. I get back to the room. The air con isn't working, they can't fix it. The hotel is awful. No windows in the room. I'm sick a lot then sleep in a pool of sweat.

It's now 5pm the following day, i still have my hang over and, probably should be worryingly, my friend isn't back yet.

DasLeben
08-20-2005, 06:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to elaborate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Playing $22s on a short roll, hit a really bad downswing, didn't move down, and here I am. /images/graemlins/smile.gif