PDA

View Full Version : Eurobet Tournament Summaries

MiguelSanchez
08-19-2005, 10:46 PM
Is anyone else not getting these e-mailed to them? I've played in about 5 SNGs today and always request the summary, but didn't get a single one (it's not in my spam folder, and I've checked my e-mail address in the cashier).

jdl22
08-20-2005, 12:06 AM
You have to go to eurobet site and get them. They are under sports I think. There is a little white envelope on the side. Click on that and you can get the text files.

If you email eurobet and ask nicely they might change your settings so you get the emails, some have claimed success others failure on that.

1C5
08-20-2005, 12:48 AM
except now they don't work, says the HH is not available.

stupid eurobet.

brazilio
08-20-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
except now they don't work, says the HH is not available.

stupid eurobet.

[/ QUOTE ]

gildwulf
08-20-2005, 02:51 AM
This happens like three times a month with Eurobet guys...just switch to another party skin already, Eurobet sucks.

z32fanatic
08-20-2005, 03:49 AM
Does intertops email you summaries like party and empire? Which ones email you and which ones are stupid like eurobet?

gildwulf
08-20-2005, 05:04 AM
Intertops and Multipoker both email summaries...as do Party and Empire. Eurobet is the only one that is stupid and since IT and MP both have the same rakeback you should switch asap. I did and it totally rules not having to deal with the web-based Eurobet mail.

goodguy_1
08-20-2005, 06:19 AM
first off you dont get the EuroBet hh's in a timely fashion ..they come anywhere from an hour to 48 hours late usually ..most importantly all hh's I have received last few days have no data at all..do you beleive these idiots. This is a known issue and they dont give a funk about their customers..

If it werent for rakeback EuroBet would easily be the worst Party skin for customer service..absolutely horrid.