PDA

View Full Version : TT UTG: Too weak tight?

Knoler
08-19-2005, 09:23 PM
This is my last hand at the table. Over two orbits, it looks like a bunch of tighties. I feel like this is a pretty easy fold, with the rainbow flop and the fact that I've got two of his straight draw cards. But, I had this nagging feeling of getting pushed off a hand, so I figured I'd look for the rubber stamp.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.33 SB) J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 3.66 BB

-Brian

wheelz
08-19-2005, 09:35 PM
...and that the pot is so small..

Yeah gotta fold

Drontier
08-19-2005, 09:41 PM
is this a leak of mine? i peel this all the time, especailly with the backdoor.

ggbman
08-19-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is this a leak of mine? i peel this all the time, especailly with the backdoor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, thats a leak.

wheelz
08-19-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah I'd say it's a leak. You're getting 7.5:1 with ~ 3 outs, which is over 14:1 against. The odds just aren't there.

If you think there's a chance your hand might be good then I guess it's a little fuzzier, but you'll still likely have to pay 2 more BB to take this to showdown, and it's just not a good situation to be in. If you're routinely peeling with the intention of folding the turn UI, then for the love of god, stop.