PDA

View Full Version : Pets that snore

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 08:34 PM
Is there a place they can be sent?

A remedy that does not include fire?

Are they defective? If so, can I RMA them?

Is it a coordinated plan to drive me [censored] nuts?!?!?!?!

My roommate is my sister, so, I can't really dispose of the problem without suffering the consequenses.

Her cat weights about 25 pounds, is old, sleeps all [censored] day about 8 feet from 'my spot' and SNORES!

I think this may be the end of my days as a (somewhat) sane human being if this is not put to an end.

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!!!!

JaBlue
08-19-2005, 08:36 PM
serenity now

insanity later

08-19-2005, 08:43 PM
How loud is it ? Geez. I can't imagine your cat making that much noise.

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 08:45 PM
You're worried about snoring? I used to have a 100 lb lab that had nocturnal emissions! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

HtotheNootch
08-19-2005, 08:47 PM
Just imagine the farts of a 135 lb. Rottweiller.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How loud is it ? Geez. I can't imagine your cat making that much noise.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's loud, but I think the consistent nature of it alllll [censored] day long is what is killing me. It's just wrong. No animal should be able to annoy me like this. I am on the top of the food chain, not this [censored] cat.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You're worried about snoring? I used to have a 100 lb lab that had nocturnal emissions! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

At least then I could dig out that airline complaint that guy wrote which contains the schematics for the 'stank shield'.

I would welcome odor at this point.

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least then I could dig out that airline complaint that guy wrote which contains the schematics for the 'stank shield'.

I would welcome odor at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Odor? It was the half pint of spooge we had to clean up that was the problem. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

08-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Just put the cat outside if it is annoying you.

iMsoLucky0
08-19-2005, 10:04 PM
Lock it in your Sister's room.

Blarg
08-19-2005, 10:51 PM
Being overweight or having sinus infections can both cause extra snoring. Maybe the cat needs a diet or a sinus check? 25 lbs. is a lot for a cat.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Being overweight or having sinus infections can both cause extra snoring. Maybe the cat needs a diet or a sinus check? 25 lbs. is a lot for a cat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, she pretty old and fat. This was my cat 16 years ago when my daughter was born. It sratched her nose and under my One Strike Policy, was out the door to the sister.

16 years later, I'm full-circle and now I'm starting to think this cat just has it out for me. It looks at me funny sometimes and I'm affriad to slept near it /images/graemlins/wink.gif

She's on her way out this year, maybe next and I just can't see myself either locking her in a room or putting her outside (house cat all 16), so I'm basically stuck complaining about it...

Which I'm good at /images/graemlins/smile.gif

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Luckily, she doesn't appear to be in any pain, just a pain in the ass.

ptmusic
08-19-2005, 11:05 PM
I keep a long light tapestry rolled up next to me when I sleep. When my dog starts snoring and wakes me up, I grab the tapestry and "toss" it (while holding on to one corner) to lightly tap him. He wakes up, moves around, goes back to sleep and hopefully doesn't snore again.

This prevents me from having to get out of bed. Not a perfect solution, but better than actually getting up 4 times a night.

A light rope might work too. A towel is too short. You need something that has enough weight so you can control its direction, but light enough to not cause any pain.

-ptmusic

MrTrik
08-19-2005, 11:40 PM
Good quality earplugs.

Luv2DriveTT
08-19-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you stopped stroking him, that wouldn't happen.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

Talk2BigSteve
08-20-2005, 01:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a place they can be sent?

A remedy that does not include fire?

Are they defective? If so, can I RMA them?

Is it a coordinated plan to drive me [censored] nuts?!?!?!?!

My roommate is my sister, so, I can't really dispose of the problem without suffering the consequenses.

Her cat weights about 25 pounds, is old, sleeps all [censored] day about 8 feet from 'my spot' and SNORES!

I think this may be the end of my days as a (somewhat) sane human being if this is not put to an end.

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you see my Avatar, that is Winston Churchill and he saws logs during his 22 hour sleep cycle.

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif