PDA

View Full Version : Folded KK pre flop...

Python49
08-19-2005, 06:21 PM
Just yesterday I had KK pre flop where I reraised someone who raised... then he pushes on me and I call and ofcourse he has AA. So then later that day another hand came up where I had KK... and that time folded to the monster re-reraise pre flop and he showed AA and I felt good about it. I just had a hand a few mins ago where it was a similar situation but he didn't show and then claimed he had QQ. Heres the hand... does anyone like this fold? I hate folding KK pre flop but its the third time ive had KK vs AA in the past 2 days and it may be clouding my judgement.

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ Hero (6 max, 5 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

SB ($169.10)
Hero ($278.10)
UTG ($52.50)
MP ($148.20)
Button ($188.25)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif. SB posts a blind of $1.
UTG calls $2, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $8</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB (poster) raises to $24</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $48</font>, UTG folds, Button folds, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $85

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
No showdown. SB wins $85. </font>

Not sure whats wrong with the converter, but he pushed after my reraise.

Monty
08-19-2005, 11:33 PM
What kind of player is he? Did you have any stats or anything on him?

Reef
08-19-2005, 11:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What kind of player is he? Did you have any stats or anything on him?

[/ QUOTE ]

stats/reads are a must. Many 6 max players will do this with QQ. 6 combos of AA, 1 of KK. Better be damn sure he has AA. I'm thinking you've gotta be over 95% sure he's got them

Allinlife
08-19-2005, 11:40 PM
this topic has been discussed many times and the common ground seems to be you are supposed to go broke KK vs AA