PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in the crapper...

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 10:38 AM
There's a guy here at my office that sleeps in the crapper everyday. He goes in there a couple of times a day and stays for an hour+. It's very inconsiderate since we only have two crappers. Also, I find it disgusting since he does, based on the smell, seem to actually crap first then sit in there. Maybe he's a narcoleptic and just falls asleep in there? I may have to leave him an anonymous note or something.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 10:42 AM
This has practical joke written all over it.

Do you pocess duck tape, some thin wire and a battery of the stregnth of your choosing??

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-19-2005, 10:43 AM
http://www.onlinesports.com/images/mw-gzgohop.jpg

mslif
08-19-2005, 10:53 AM
This post is disturbing...

Slow Play Ray
08-19-2005, 10:55 AM
If he can take a joke, soak a paper towel in the sink, ball it up, and whip it into the stall. Repeat.

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 10:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The worst is that he sits there wallowing in his own stench.

mslif
08-19-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I just vomited in my mouth a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

Need a clean up crew of one? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

TheIrishThug
08-19-2005, 11:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

eastbay
08-19-2005, 11:27 AM
How do you know he's sleeping?

eastbay

TheMainEvent
08-19-2005, 11:30 AM
You know of a better place to sleep at work?

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 11:33 AM
i think oot is a little confused by you writing in the 3rd person.

jackdaniels
08-19-2005, 11:49 AM
Give us his email address, we'll figure this out very quick.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-19-2005, 11:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Give us his email address, we'll figure this out very quick.

[/ QUOTE ]
BRILLIANT!

BusterStacks
08-19-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness, were you pretty convinced this was funny before you clicked the button to post? It's not. At all. And clearly you were trying.

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In all seriousness, were you pretty convinced this was funny before you clicked the button to post? It's not. At all. And clearly you were trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, negative vibes man.

i think i spent much less time writing my post than you spent bitching me out.

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 12:01 PM
hows your little oot secret society working out?

lucas9000
08-19-2005, 12:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was somewhat amused.

BusterStacks
08-19-2005, 12:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hows your little oot secret society working out?

[/ QUOTE ]

keep whoring your post count buddy, you are just as lame as you ever were. do you even play poker?

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 12:12 PM
yes. i post in ssnl, i never play/post limit. i earn well over 100$ hour playing. 200-400nl 6 max.

shant
08-19-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The best place to sleep at work is to go to your car, crack the windows a little, recline the seat, and take a nap. I wish I had a job right now so I could go do that.

RunDownHouse
08-19-2005, 12:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The best place to sleep at work is to go to your car, crack the windows a little, recline the seat, and take a nap. I wish I had a job right now so I could go do that.

[/ QUOTE ]
We had a guy at my last job that would do that. Someone would say, "Hey, has anyone seen Ken?" Then we would all go over to the windows, look down at the parking lot, and see if he was once again sleeping in his car. Kind of amusing.

benza13
08-19-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when I had a job, this was generally how I spent most of my lunch break. It was great.

RacersEdge
08-19-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
duck tape

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.almandersalley.com/deluxe%20duck%20-%20gi.jpg

lu_hawk
08-19-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yes. i post in ssnl, i never play/post limit. i earn well over 100$ hour playing. 200-400nl 6 max.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the worst post ever made in OOT for several different reasons.

Bob Moss
08-19-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why must you make OOT such a sad place?

B

mslif
08-19-2005, 01:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because of its poker content? Because it does not make any sense?

RunDownHouse
08-19-2005, 01:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness, were you pretty convinced this was funny before you clicked the button to post?

[/ QUOTE ]

To hijack, if more people asked themselves that question before they posted, the internet would be a much better place. If it takes a few "negative vibes" to induce such a change, I'm all for it.

TheMainEvent
08-19-2005, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
To hijack, if more people asked themselves that question before they posted, the internet would be a much better place. If it takes a few "negative vibes" to induce such a change, I'm all for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really didn't think the original post was an example of "what's wrong" with the internet or this forum, and I didn't think the flame was even the slightest bit necessary.

BusterStacks
08-19-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really didn't think the original post was an example of "what's wrong" with the internet or this forum, and I didn't think the flame was even the slightest bit necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Although not necessary, I feel it was appropriate.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 01:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness, were you pretty convinced this was funny before you clicked the button to post?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we should all join hands and sing a Carpenters song.

BusterStacks
08-19-2005, 01:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, you again. A quick click on "Show all user's posts" tells me all I ever want to know about you and how much I should be concerned with what you have to say.

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 01:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, you again. A quick click on "Show all user's posts" tells me all I ever want to know about you and how much I should be concerned with what you have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's ok to fear that which you do not understand.

Need a hug?

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

imported_The Vibesman
08-19-2005, 02:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I spend a lot of my lunch breaks exactly like that...or posting on 2+2.

pearljam
08-19-2005, 02:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your a bad person.

BusterStacks
08-19-2005, 02:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

your a bad person.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your message is subjective. Your stupidity is not.

pearljam
08-19-2005, 02:37 PM
I guess

AsiaKurosawa
08-19-2005, 02:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
duck tape

[/ QUOTE ]

http://goodvibes.com/products/p4524b.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp (http://goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgin0102.exe?FNM=00&amp;T1=1+2+AH+0412&amp;UID=20050819114 55674&amp;UREQA=5&amp;UREQB=4&amp;UREQC=3&amp;TRAN85=N) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 02:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
duck tape

[/ QUOTE ]

http://goodvibes.com/products/p4524b.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp (http://goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgin0102.exe?FNM=00&amp;T1=1+2+AH+0412&amp;UID=20050819114 55674&amp;UREQA=5&amp;UREQB=4&amp;UREQC=3&amp;TRAN85=N) /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh laugh it up!! I can take it!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 04:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i never would have mentioned it if buster didnt imply im some person who only comes to 2p2 to make tons of shitty posts in oot and who plays 2 hours of poker a week. context matters.

samjjones
08-19-2005, 04:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i never would have mentioned it if buster didnt imply im some person who only comes to 2p2 to make tons of shitty posts in oot and who plays 2 hours of poker a week. context matters.

[/ QUOTE ]
I consider myself lucky if I play 2 hours a week. Is there something wrong with that?

Boris
08-19-2005, 04:34 PM
have you kicked your coke habit yet?

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
have you kicked your coke habit yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? I don't have any coke habit. i've never even tried coke. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I consider myself lucky if I play 2 hours a week. Is there something wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

UGH

no, im not saying theres anything wrong with only playing 2 hours of poker a week and posting in oot a lot. buster was implying something the lines of that, and asked if i even played poker. i responded and showed him that i am in fact a serious poker player and i dont just use this website for OOT

context

pearljam
08-19-2005, 04:58 PM
[/ QUOTE ]
i dont just use this website for OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

whats wrong with that?

Boris
08-19-2005, 04:58 PM
c'mon now jakey. we know your gimmick account is cokequestion.

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i dont just use this website for OOT

[/ QUOTE ]

whats wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

ask busterstacks.

DavidC
08-19-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Do you pocess duck tape, some thin wire and a battery of the stregnth of your choosing??

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm interested in hearing the rest of this plan...

touchfaith
08-19-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm interested in hearing the rest of this plan...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, I had no follow-up plan. I just want to advocate electrocuting his ass.

Unless he's sitting with it dipped in the water (ewwww), we'd need some sort of conductivity on the seat I would think...

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's pretty funny.

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's pretty funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

jake, i like your posts, but come on. lets be serious. everyone saw cokequestions post where he said he liked to have the girl stick a finger in his ass during climax. very typical of someone who was in the navy and now married, looking for something other than plain vanilla.

Jeffage
08-19-2005, 08:44 PM
The crapper napper is clutch to a productive workday.

Jeff

jakethebake
08-19-2005, 08:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
jake, i like your posts, but come on. lets be serious. everyone saw cokequestions post where he said he liked to have the girl stick a finger in his ass during climax. very typical of someone who was in the navy and now married, looking for something other than plain vanilla.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i didn't see that. and i really didn't need it repeated for my benefit. but you seem very knowledgable about this. is this what you pay your hookers for?

Voltron87
08-19-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, i didn't see that. and i really didn't need it repeated for my benefit. but you seem very knowledgable about this. is this what you pay your hookers for?

[/ QUOTE ]

great, now i can never win an argument with jake again. /images/graemlins/grin.gif