PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Hanky Magic Trick

Yeti
08-19-2005, 10:06 AM
How is this done? It's the trick where you make a fist with one hand and push the hanky into it and it disappears.

If you've seen Penn and Teller's 'Don't Try This At Home', it's the trick they teach the audience at the start.

Did a quick google search and couldn't find it.

jedi
08-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I use a fake thumb.

mostsmooth
09-04-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How is this done? It's the trick where you make a fist with one hand and push the hanky into it and it disappears.

If you've seen Penn and Teller's 'Don't Try This At Home', it's the trick they teach the audience at the start.

[/ QUOTE ]
hey im no magician but i know how this works.
there is a plastic piece in the hand the hanky goes into that resembles a finger and is hollow. the guy stuffs the hanky in there and then he will use his thumb to "push the hanky in really good" but he is really putting the plastic piece onto his thumb. then he will open his hands and move them around in some manner so you dont notice the plastic piece.

touchfaith
09-04-2005, 12:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Clue: It involves wrapping your dick in the hanky

Macdaddy Warsaw
09-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Yeah, I bought this trick at a store once. Really simple and somewhat impressive. The thumb that came with the thing sucked, but if you can paint the plastic thumb to your skin tone, it would be really hard to tell the difference...