PDA

View Full Version : Empire GET15 Plus August Reload?

SnglMaltScotch
08-19-2005, 09:59 AM
I was lucky enough to get the GET15 bonus earlier this week. I am already about 1/2 the way through it from play last night. Will I not be eligible for the August Reload beginning 8/22??

Schwartzy61
08-19-2005, 10:19 AM
As long as you get it done and withdraw before the re-load bonus period begins.

Last month I cleared the sign-up bonus late one night and withdrew my entire account balance. In the morning, roughly 6 hours later, I saw the re-load for July thread. I checked neteller and saw my withdraw had already hit my account. So I deposited for the re-load and was credited for the bonus. So I withdrew and deposited within 6 hours of each other as well as clearing and claiming another bonus within 6 hours of each other. So I really don't think there is an issue with that.

Worrots
08-19-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
So I really don't think there is an issue with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people have reported an issue with it. Others have reported no issue. The initial deposit bonus may be treated differently than the GET15 or other bonuses.

To the OP, overall, the issue of not being eligible if you've recently withdrawn seems inconsistently applied so who knows if it'll happen to you? If you have the bankroll, why not finish the first bonus, deposit for the second, finish the second, and then withdraw all your cash? Avoid the risk.

SnglMaltScotch
08-19-2005, 11:28 AM
I do have the BR to make 2 deposits. I do not think that I am going to try and withdraw between the two since I have been stuck with the 15 day withdraw rule. I will try and remember to post back with my findings.

DRKEVDC
08-19-2005, 01:14 PM
If one were to withdraw their bankroll the day before the bonus begins and re-deposits it during the bonus period, would they be eligible for the bonus?

PTjvs
08-19-2005, 02:10 PM
On a related note, I deposited for GET15 last night, and the bonus STILL isn't showing up in the bonus account. I have not played any hands since the deposit. I think some others were reporting that GET15 wasnt being immediately credited, how long did it take you folks for it to show up.

And yes, I did get the pop up, so that isn't the problem.

jvs

SnglMaltScotch
08-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I emailed support and got it in about 15 minutes. I don't know if it was the email to support of just the lag.

DavidC
08-19-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a related note, I deposited for GET15 last night, and the bonus STILL isn't showing up in the bonus account. I have not played any hands since the deposit. I think some others were reporting that GET15 wasnt being immediately credited, how long did it take you folks for it to show up.

And yes, I did get the pop up, so that isn't the problem.

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

Email support with your deposit ammount and user name

Schwartzy61
08-19-2005, 07:09 PM
Yes.

mmmmmbrother
08-19-2005, 07:12 PM
what in gods name is the get15 bonus

atarom
08-22-2005, 06:39 AM
So if you have the BR to deposit twice can i have both bonuses queued? Or should I wait until my PLAYAUG bonus clears and do the GET15 later?

SnglMaltScotch
08-23-2005, 09:14 AM
In case anyone was wondering.

Yes, you can get both bonuses. I just did it last night with another $100 and got the bonus with no problem.

EnderFFX
08-23-2005, 11:05 AM
What is the GET15 bonus? Someone PLEASE explain.

KeysrSoze
08-23-2005, 12:47 PM
How much are you people that received the GET15 letter playing on Empire. Did you have to contribute ALOT of mean gross revenue?

Worrots
08-23-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an account specific bonus -- meaning that you get an email or a pop-up when logging on letting you know that you're eligible for it.

IIRC, it's a fairly poor bonus though -- 15%, 10X, 10 days? Something like that. In the family of Empire account specific bonuses, the MAX100 is superior.

mosquito
08-23-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's an account specific bonus -- meaning that you get an email or a pop-up when logging on letting you know that you're eligible for it.

IIRC, it's a fairly poor bonus though -- 15%, 10X, 10 days? Something like that. In the family of Empire account specific bonuses, the MAX100 is superior.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, GET15 is like a sign-up. 30 days and 5X.

Get a life, GET15 is the best party-skin reload.

mosquito
08-23-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How much are you people that received the GET15 letter playing on Empire. Did you have to contribute ALOT of mean gross revenue?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. I got one for being dormant for 30 days. Did not
have a huge gross revenue prior. Signed up originally
in January 05.

SnglMaltScotch
08-23-2005, 02:26 PM
I almost exclusively play there for the bonus, so I probably have a negative MGR. The best way that I can find is to withdraw all your funds (be careful about upcoming bonuses) and wait.

illogical
08-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Is this bonus still live? I don't see the popup anymore when I log on. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif