PDA

View Full Version : Stop N Go hand...

Raiser
08-19-2005, 09:29 AM
This is a Party $22

I know it's better to pull this move with a better hand, but I'm really low and it's early so I want to make some things happen now.

So good or bad?

Blinds are 25/50. I have 290 before this hand.

EP minraises to 100 (he's got 1965 to start the hand), everybody folds to me. I decide to stop-n-go from the BB with T /images/graemlins/heart.gif9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I figured my flop push would be almost a pot sized bet, so it was a good spot for it. Thoughts?

EDITED TO INDICATE MY POSITION.

fnord_too
08-19-2005, 09:39 AM
I think that is ok. I am assuming there are no extraordinary table conditions and at least 5 people left. I think his raise size leaves you some post flop folding equity, and probably more than you have pre flop. You are pretty much hosed by his mini raise, since getting 3.5:1 you really have to call there anyway IMO.

tigerite
08-19-2005, 09:42 AM
Seems reasonable.

AbelM
08-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Seems like a perfect spot, although the reason for doing it shouldn't be that you're low on chips, but that his miniraise is weak.

If that's the case i'm making a play no matter what. If i'm short like you it's a stop n go. If i have a bit more chips it's a push. If i have even more chips it's a call and i would fire at a lot of flops.

Raiser
08-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Sorry, there are 7 players left at this point.

Nothing else seems extraordinary about this table.