PDA

View Full Version : Top Two on flop. Too weak?

odawg09090
08-19-2005, 05:56 AM
Was thinking about 3 betting the turn and now I wish I did with all of these drawing people. No reads on aggressive guy.

PartyPoker - $5/$10 Texas - 6 players (Converter: PGC (http://client.pokergrader.com))

Button is 75/0/1.7 (8)
BB is 62/27/0.8 (26)
UTG+1 is 46/0/0.4 (24)

Hero is UTG with A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

PreFlop
<font color="red">Hero RAISES</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 Calls</font>, <font color="blue">CO folds</font>, <font color="green">Button Calls</font>
<font color="blue">SB folds</font>, <font color="green">BB Calls</font>

(4 players) FLOP: A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/club.gif 5/images/graemlins/club.gif ( Pot Size: 4.2 BB )
<font color="green">BB checks</font>, <font color="red">Hero BETS</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 Calls</font>, <font color="red">Button RAISES</font>
<font color="green">BB Calls</font>, <font color="red">Hero RAISES</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 Calls</font>, <font color="red">Button RAISES</font>
<font color="green">BB Calls</font>, <font color="green">Hero Calls</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 Calls</font>

(4 players) TURN: Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif ( Pot Size: 12.2 BB )
<font color="green">BB checks</font>, <font color="red">Hero BETS</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 Calls</font>, <font color="red">Button RAISES</font>
<font color="green">BB Calls</font>, <font color="green">Hero Calls</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 Calls</font>

(4 players) RIVER: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ( Pot Size: 20.2 BB )
<font color="green">BB checks</font>, <font color="green">Hero checks</font>, <font color="green">UTG+1 checks</font>, <font color="red">Button BETS</font>
<font color="blue">BB folds</font>, <font color="green">Hero Calls</font>, <font color="blue">UTG+1 folds</font>

Final Pot:22.2 BB

Results in white below:
<font color="white">Button shows:8sAs,a pair of aces</font>
<font color="white">UTG shows:Ad7d,two pairs, aces and sevens</font>

New001
08-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Without looking at the results (which should usually be left off), that's exactly how I'd play this.

odawg09090
08-19-2005, 06:37 AM
Thx for the confirmation. Sorry about results, you prefer it left completely out? Or left in white at the bottom so those that want to can look at it?

New001
08-19-2005, 06:48 AM
If you really want to have them, put them in white like you did. They're really not necessary though. It's easy for someone to read it and let it influence their suggestions or further discussions.

ArturiusX
08-19-2005, 06:50 AM
Leave the results out, post them later if you like after a few analysis's.

Transference
08-19-2005, 07:02 AM
Slowing down on the turn is fine IMO. After all that action a 3bet on the turn against an unkown seems a bit reckless to me.

Stu Pidasso
08-19-2005, 07:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Was thinking about 3 betting the turn and now I wish I did with all of these drawing people. No reads on aggressive guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The more I think about this hand the more I like three betting the turn.

Stu