PDA

View Full Version : A thought to Mason

jim grass
04-01-2003, 06:32 PM
Mason I was doing some thinking and got this idea that since I and many others have several questions about HPFAP and you and Dave being the authors with Ray Zees contributions perhaps there should be a forum exclusively to clarify our quaries on 2 + 2..
All I would ask and perhaps others as well that if the answers we receive arent correct or misleading that you or Dave or Ray or John F. intervene and clarify the question as to the right response etc..
Theres two ways to go about this; we take one chapter at a time per week or just post quaries as we see fit..
Another thought is that the forum could be closed to only those that have the book and to gain excess to the forum you need a password which can only be obtained by submitting the bar code from our book..
This idea definitely would generate interest and push the book to greater sales. Theres many positives to this concept for us the aspiring die hards.
I am going to post this letter as well on 2+2 in many spots and see what responses come about.
jim

Mason Malmuth
04-01-2003, 07:56 PM
Hi Jim:

I don't know if this is such a good idea for David and myself. Right at the moment, we both are having trouble with keeping up with everything. These forums, though very important, are just a small part of Two Plus Two and our responsibilities. Because of that, I do not want to make any additional committments at this time.

However, if you have any questions about HPFAP or any of our other books, feel free to post them.

Best wishes,
Mason

Easy E
04-02-2003, 10:46 AM
If you title the post in the most obvious manner, one of the Triumpherate (sp?) usually weighs in on it..
also, the discussions of the strategies are what made ME start buying the books a while ago....

No need to have a separate, private, forum IMO

jim grass
04-02-2003, 11:20 PM
Mason it never hurts to put out a thought and see where it goes. Thanks for answering my post.
I do have many quaries from HPFAP as well your three essay books and over the next while will post my questions.
The game truly does involve a great deal of thinking and understanding the many facets of play etc to succeed.

jim