PDA

View Full Version : An Opinion for War

Dr Wogga
04-01-2003, 02:54 PM
As a parent who's son was on the 23rd floor of the WTC when the 1st plane hit on 9/11/01 (he survived) my opinion regarding the terrorist scum who roam our planet is fairly straight-forward. War to eradicate these maniacs, under ANY circumstance, is valid. Animals who target civilians and justify it through Islam or some other fanatical belief, need to be killed at all costs.

To that end, the operation in Afghanistan was pretty black??-and-white IMO. Because the Taliban sponsored the al-Qaeda network, they rightfully had to go. War to eradicate the Taliban/Al Qaeda nuts was a very easy case to make and, despite the protests from the bleeding heart anti-American liberals - some who lurk on these pages - we did it and Amen! to that.

The case for Iraq's sponsorship of terrorism, despite a WMD program, was a tougher one to make. Yes, American and British officials have spoken of al-Qaeda operatives having free access in and out of Iraq, but no really hard proof. You can give me gobbly-dee-goo about violation of UN resolutions until the cows come home, but I don't think anybody's fooled for one iota, that we don't pick and choose the UN resolutions that we are going to back by force. Israel, as much as I consider them a staunch ally and as much as I suport them vs. the Palestinian terrorists, have a bucket-ful of UN sanctions that we choose to do nothing about. Other countries have WMD that we do nothing about as well. So despite my utter disgust for Saddam Hussein and his disgusting pack of thugs, the case for war wasn't clear until the take-down of the headquarters for the Islamic militia Ansar-al Islam in Northern Iraq. Here we find an additional link to the ricin investigation of the al-Qaeda cell in London and the terrorism bulb goes on. In fact, it's now gone full circle, and only a bleeding heart member of the "refuse-to-admit-you-are-wrong" and "OJ was innocent" club could fail to see this. The issue here is that people like the French, German, Chinese, and Russian a-holes who espoused the "UN inspections are working" rhetoric have been proven wrong - right there. Anyone who believes UN inspectors would have somehow gotten to this Islamic terror hide-out and prevented these chemical weapons from being used is..........gasp!!!.........WRONG!................ .. Say it liberals, go ahead, you'll find it very healing I can assure you....go ahead: "I was wrong" ......see, you feel better already don't you. C'mon, admit it, you finally got it off your chest.

Hello?????????? you were wrong. The chemical agents were already in London! No inspection could have stopped that! Sadly, there are probably tons of these various chemical and biological agents in various parts of the free world, probably right here already in the greatest country in the world - the U.S.A. War to eliminate terrorism is a just action. Period! No other case to be made.

Damn the terrorists! Damn Iraq! God be with our fighting men and women. God bless our allies! God save our children!
Welcome aboard all you liberals who finally admitted you were wrong.

brad
04-01-2003, 05:39 PM
why dont you read all the evidence on 9-11 and then see who you want hanged.

Parmenides
04-01-2003, 06:01 PM
That camp is in Kurd controlled Iraq. The Kurds have been backed by the CIA for years. It's just more evidence against the USA. Nothing here implicates Iraq.

Cyrus
04-02-2003, 02:56 AM
Very entertaining post, Wogga, a cinch for the 1st of April dateline.

"....anti-American liberals - some who lurk on these pages..

Just a question though and you're not obliged to answer if that will reveal any great secret of your trade : How do you know they are liberals when they are just lurking, i.e. not posting ?

Cheers.

MMMMMM
04-02-2003, 04:25 AM
It was an entertaining post and I daresay a good post as well. Cheers!

Never forget the Saddam Hussein Axiom!

The less benefit of the doubt one gives to Saddam Hussein, the more likely one is to be right.

It's getting late--good night;-)