PDA

View Full Version : what to do.. what to do... help

08-18-2005, 07:15 PM
so i was dating this girl for a couple years, and we had tough times lately. so we broke up, we spent some time apart. i realized that i wanted her back, so i tried to get her back. at first she says no, but eventually says yes and we're dating again. a week goes by and she tells me she can't have a boyfriend anymore. ok, that sucks.

so another week goes by and we meet to talk and say our goodbyes, and have one last final talk. so we have our tlak and handle it very maturely. the next day, she tells me she has a change of heart and wants to be with me. i don't really trust her, but we label our relationship "a work in process". she goes to LA for a week, comes back. feelings change. she says she loves me but can't be with me because she doesnt want a boyfriend.

so here's where i need advice. i went on her facebook (stalker stylee), read her messages and she had a conversation going with her roomie. i read it and it talked about how she slept over at a guys house last saturday, and taht they had sex.

after what she did to me, i decided that she was a shitty person and i didnt want to talk to her, i was going to tell her that tonight. then i found out about the sex and what not... i still plan on telling her that i can't be her friend and that i'll never forgive her for what she did. but do i bring up the facebook conversation? how so?

thanks for the advice

mason55
08-18-2005, 07:19 PM
Just tell her that you have no interest in being with her after she jerked you around so much. Bringing up that you were spying on her just makes you look bad. Trust me, she will throw it back at you and things will get really messy.

08-18-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just tell her that you have no interest in being with her after she jerked you around so much. Bringing up that you were spying on her just makes you look bad. Trust me, she will throw it back at you and things will get really messy.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have caught her going thru my cell phone when i stepped out of the room one time... she'd do the same thing to me in my situation.

mason55
08-18-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have caught her going thru my cell phone when i stepped out of the room one time... she'd do the same thing to me in my situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then tell her about it /images/graemlins/confused.gif

It's just going to be messy though. Do you have any chance of [censored] anyone she knows? If so, don't tell her about it. If you don't then go ahead and throw it in her face.

Zygote
08-18-2005, 07:24 PM
the question is would you do the same thing she did to you in her situation. like if you had the oppurtinity to sleep with a girl that night, would you have turned that down?

Hal 2000
08-18-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you and this girl both have some issues. You're perfect for each other. For God's sake, get her back, mon.

cdxx
08-18-2005, 07:25 PM
i think you are entitled to one drunked one-night stand yourself in this situation and see how she reacts.

pardon the bad pun, but if she is LPP (like my ex) she'll be crying and want you back and swear that it was her only indiscretion. after that, it's really satisfying to dump her and [censored] her sister.

Dantes
08-18-2005, 07:25 PM
what do you want us to say? do whatever makes you feel better, or better yet, do whatever will make you feel better a week from now when its over and all you have is rosey. personally I wouldn't get any pleasure out of telling her I found out about it by spying on her, so I would end it with whatever lame excuse I had and then regrouped. but ymmv.

08-18-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the question is would you do the same thing she did to you in her situation. like if you had the oppurtinity to sleep with a girl that night, would you have turned that down?

[/ QUOTE ]

would any single guy?

the thing is, the guy she [censored] was a guy that she "dated" when we spent some time apart. she didnt really date him, but they just hung out, made out a few times. so she ends things with this guy, and its on to me. and she told me she didn't have a crush on anyone anymore. in the facebook message she says that they kinda like eachother

this bitch makes me sick to my stomach

cdxx
08-18-2005, 07:29 PM
dude, i am serious. stop talking to her for a week. do you best to get some ass during that week. she'll either crawl back or you'll never hear from her again.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-18-2005, 07:29 PM
What the hell is facebook? Is this some new high school kid myspace thing or what?

touchfaith
08-18-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i went on her facebook (stalker stylee), read her messages

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
after what she did to me

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost at life long before this 'incident' if you need to resort to these tactics.

Being hypocritical about it is just the confirmation I needed.

Cosimo
08-18-2005, 07:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems like you and this girl both have some issues. You're perfect for each other. For God's sake, get her back, mon.

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerdirty
08-18-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is facebook? Is this some new high school kid myspace thing or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man.

pokerdirty
08-18-2005, 07:45 PM
dont bring up the facebook convo, it can only come back to haunt you in the end. what she doesn't know can't hurt you.

as for this chick, move on dude. i'm guessing since you are "saying your goodbyes" that you go to different schools, so what you need to do is just get plastered the first week back, hook up with some random chick, and move on. nothing like a long distance relationship with someone who sleeps around when she lives < 10 miles from you.

stabn
08-18-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am as lost as patrick on that one /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

mason55
08-18-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is yes

stabn
08-18-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is yes

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would she need to have a conversation about something like that on a blog if she is talking to her roomie. Whatever. Anyway, he needs to tap it one more time and move on.

jakethebake
08-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Grudge [censored] then dump her.

spamuell
08-18-2005, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The answer is yes

[/ QUOTE ]

Not high school - from their faq:

"Thefacebook is an online directory that connects people through social networks at colleges and universities. "

You need an email address at one of the colleges they support (http://www.thefacebook.com/index.php?showall=1) to be part of it.

ThaSaltCracka
08-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Met up with her again, bang her, then afterwards say "I heard this is all that you are good for. can I call you next weekend for a booty call?".

Then leave.