PDA

View Full Version : Where to play 1k PLO ?

punter11235
08-18-2005, 06:58 PM
I would like to try 1kPLO unfortunately Party guys are too good for this and only play 2kPLO which is a bit too high for me. Any suggestions for other places ?

Best wishes

Ribbo
08-18-2005, 07:28 PM
If you can't beat the guys on Party Poker, i'm not sure anywhere else is a good choice. What times of the day are you playing?

punter11235
08-18-2005, 07:40 PM
I was only joking about this "too good" stuff referring to strange situation where there are no 1k PLO games going while plenty of 2k tables are full.
I can beat Party 400 games (and not only party) and I would like to try 1kPLO from time to time.
To hours... I think the softest games in general are about midnight - 3am... but its only impression as I havent played long enough.

Best wishes

Ribbo
08-18-2005, 10:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was only joking about this "too good" stuff referring to strange situation where there are no 1k PLO games going while plenty of 2k tables are full.
I can beat Party 400 games (and not only party) and I would like to try 1kPLO from time to time.
To hours... I think the softest games in general are about midnight - 3am... but its only impression as I havent played long enough.

Best wishes

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with your times. EST time that is. I can't help you so far as finding a 1K game goes.

Rosie5
08-19-2005, 02:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to try 1kPLO unfortunately Party guys are too good for this and only play 2kPLO which is a bit too high for me. Any suggestions for other places ?

Best wishes

[/ QUOTE ]

It sometimes runs on stars now

most people haven't noticed but it recently got put back on stars after a bit of a hiatus

as an aside, one of the reasons I don't play omaha much is because of the lack of games. Too many are either short or just unplayed at certain limits

My goal a while ago was to play 5-10. Then 10/20 got added and shortly thereafter 6 max. It was either hang myself or learn NL, hanging myself didn't work out and sadly I play very little omaha now

BluffTHIS!
08-19-2005, 04:03 AM
Like the other poster said, stars does have one occasionally and so does UB, though that one is usually shorthanded. Although I always buyin for the max in the 2K on party, why not just buyin for 1K? Granted the cost per round is higher but that is still a reasonable stack to play and get doubled.

Phishy McFish
08-19-2005, 12:09 PM
N/m