PDA

View Full Version : Emails from Pay-Pro?

BWillie
08-18-2005, 05:27 PM
When I cashed out I got 3 emails in this order. First I got the one that says Cash out is received and pending internal review bla bla bal.

The second one said "Urgent please contact Pay-Pro reguarding your account". Then it says they were unable to reach me at the phone # I provided. First of all they didn't call me, and second of all I cashed out at 2:30 AM and then I got this email at 5:30AM..why would they try to call me at 5:30AM anyways? It said if I don't call them to confirm my identity that my account will be shut down but the thing is I received the money in check that I cashed out just today.

Then the third email I got had the subject "Your Cashout Status" and it says my cashout had been approved and is getting processed and sent to me. I am confused here

Hornacek
08-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Why don't you call and ask them instead of randomly asking people that have nothing to do with Pay-Pro?

BUT... since you asked, I'll give you my version of the reason behind what's going on: Aliens have taken over Pay-Pro. All their base are belong to them! puahahaha run for your life!!!!!!!

08-18-2005, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you call and ask them instead of randomly asking people that have nothing to do with Pay-Pro?

[/ QUOTE ]

What's wrong with coming to a forum about internet poker sites to ask a question directly related to transferring cash to and from internet poker sites?

And to answer the question: you will always get those multiple e-mails, so don't worry about them. It takes about 4 business days for the money to pop up in your bank account, as well.