PDA

View Full Version : HULA ML Week 3 Results

witeknite
08-18-2005, 04:19 PM
SUMMARY INSERTED THROUGH ABUSE OF MOD SUPERPOWERS. ENJOY!

Summary for week 3

Team Baronzeus vs. Team Climber
BaronZeus vs. Climber
Arkady vs. Victor
partypokerer vs. TomCollins
Moneyline vs. Subfaller
Cookie vs. Colgin

Team TMFS9 vs. Team WiteKnite
ike vs. WiteKnite
TMFS9 vs. kiddo
sammy g vs. Jeff A.
Scotch78 vs. Bob T.

Team Raisins vs. Team stealthcow
Raisins vs. stealthcow
Wonkadaddy vs. crazygoose
Argus vs. Lenoid

Team bds vs. Team dave44
bds vs. dave44
aslowjoe vs. frankthetank
Tongni vs. Bob L.
Perseus vs. SUFan5

Team goofball vs. Team ihardlyknowher
goofball vs. ihardlyknowher
bottomset vs. MrFeelNothing
Alobar vs. Fianchetto
juggernaut vs. Stack

-----------------------------------------
Original Post by WiteKnite begins here

Okay folks, week 2 was a little rocky so let's do what we can to make week 3 as smooth as possible. There are still a few matches left from week 2 that have yet to be completed, but will be done this week. In the future, if something comes up, please let the opposing team's captain know what is going on. I would like to be kept informed as well. Here is last weeks outcome and the standings after week 2. The stealthcow/bds match-up is still undecided.

Week 2
bds--------stealthcow--undecided 1-1
ihardlyknowher--------TMFS9 3-1 (one match delayed)
baronzeus--------goofball 2-3
WiteKnite--------climber 2-3
dave44--------raisins 2-3

Standings
WiteKnite 0-2
TMFS9 1-1
climber 1-1
raisins 2-0
goofball 1-1
dave44 1-1
ihardlyknowher 2-0
Baronzeus 0-2

Here's the match-ups for this week. Home team listed second.

Week 3
BaronZeus--------climber
TMFS9--------WiteKnite
raisins--------stealthcow
bds--------dave44
goofball--------ihardlyknowher

Also, here is a list of teams again if anyone needs it.

Stealthcow - captain
Rory
DrGutshot
Pirahna75
rake_in

WiteKnite - captain
Kiddo
BigBaitsim (Milo)
Jeff A.
Bob T.

TMFS9 - captain
ike
sammy g
Scotch78
billyjex

bds - captain
tongni
aslowjoe
Timprov
Perseus

Climber - captain
victor
TomCollins
Subfalled
Colgin

raisins - captain
Renaud Desferet
Wonkadaddy
Argus
TeeJayORTj

Goofball - captain
alobar
MicroBob
juggernaught
bottomset

dav44 - captain
Bob L
FranktheTank
Clownshoes
SUfan5

ihardlyknowher - captain
GetThere1Time
Fianchetto
MrFeelNothing
Stack

Baronzeus - captain
partypokerer
Arkady
Moneyline
cookie

Good luck everyone.

WiteKnite

arkady
08-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Come on team, we are 0 and 2 - this has to stop immediately. This is meant to be inspirational, for I doubt we are in a position to be trash talking.

dave44
08-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Matchups this week for my team....

bds vs. dave44
tongni vs. Bob L.
aslowjoe vs. FrankTheTank
Timprov vs. Clownshoes
Perseus vs. SUfan5

imported_stealthcow
08-20-2005, 01:57 PM
matchups for this week

raisins stealthcow
Renaud Desferet drgutshot
Wonkadaddy rory
Argus rakein
TeeJayORTj pirahna

baronzeus
08-20-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Come on team, we are 0 and 2 - this has to stop immediately. This is meant to be inspirational, for I doubt we are in a position to be trash talking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd just like to point out that I lost the 5th match both times. But I take no blame in these losses. I am here to look pretty and cheer on my team, and call the other team fishies. 3 for 3 if you ask me.

dave44
08-20-2005, 04:30 PM
I tried my best and lost to bds.

bds
08-20-2005, 04:32 PM
I just outdrew Dave44 in oour match

TomCollins
08-20-2005, 04:58 PM
I managed to repair my luckbox after Milo broke it, and beat partypokerer in about 20 minutes.

arkady
08-20-2005, 05:44 PM
^$#&$ you Tom!

witeknite
08-20-2005, 11:34 PM
Here's my picks for the week.

WiteKnite vs. Ike
Kiddo vs. TMFS9
Milo vs. billyjex
Jeff A. vs. sammy g
Bob T. vs. scotch78

Bob T.
08-20-2005, 11:50 PM
Scotch78 defeats Bob T. in about 1.5 hours

witeknite
08-21-2005, 12:06 AM
Bummer.

WiteKnite

juggernaut
08-22-2005, 01:47 AM
Ugh. Stack defeats juggernaut in 43 minutes. He had me down to 8 BB's within five minutes, came back a couple times, but it wasn't meant to be. Good match Stack.

Stack
08-22-2005, 01:55 AM
I had the latest software updates installed on my luckbox, so there wasn't much you (and I) could do. You were one tough opponent, so I had to let the cards do their thing.

Good game Juggernaut.

raisins
08-22-2005, 01:56 AM
I finally bring one in for the team. Victory over stealthcow in close to two hours.

Good game.

raisins

wonkadaddy
08-22-2005, 12:56 PM
nice job cap'n.

**note that my earlier trashtalking worked to perfection. by telling the opposing team captain(stealthcow) he should match me up w/his worst player and chalk it up as a loss i knew i'd get a matchup w/rory-- my hope from the beginning.

so now i get a shot at the #1 seed described as a "ringer" w/all the pressure on him. muhahahhahha. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif
[wonka makes throat-slitting motion]

08-22-2005, 03:21 PM
I won the match against Argus after being a huge luckbox

Argus
08-22-2005, 03:24 PM
I lost so fast against rakein they should probably change one of my past wins to a loss. I don't know what happened. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Anyway,
stealthcow v. raisins
rakein v. Argus

1-1

Good luck to the rest of the team.

Perseus
08-22-2005, 03:36 PM
Perseus wins against SUfan by being lucky on the river.

Very tough match lasting over an hour

SUfan5
08-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Good match against Perseus. A few big pots lost on the river, but in the words of Perseus, poker f'n sucks, oh well. Hopefully clownshoes, BobL and Frank can come back and get us the win.

Subfallen
08-22-2005, 09:37 PM
I succumbed to moneyline in a summarily typical fashion.

pudley4
08-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Jeff A. finally remembers how to get dealt AA and KK and defeats sammy_g in slightly under an hour.

Alobar
08-22-2005, 11:48 PM
I beat Fianchetto in a tough match where I got lucky with an early lead, and then spent prolly 40 minutes trying like hell to get his last few hundred chips, but he wouldnt have any of it, and played super tough! Finally I got him with a runner runner. GG

witeknite
08-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Interesting week. All teams are 1-1 except Team bds who is 2-0 and Team dave44 being 0-2. There are still 15 matches to be played (mine's to be played tonight).

WiteKnite

bds
08-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Just FYI, I heard from timprov today. He is set to play clownshoes sometime between Thursday and Sunday. He said that sounds like clownshoes has been awfully busy and also got in a car accident. So, we will again be a team with match(s) not played during the assigned week.

I do not have any update yet on the other 2 matches still pending from last week - tongni v rory and aslowjoe v DrG. Anyone know what is happening with those matches?

TMFS9
08-23-2005, 12:48 PM
I paid off like a fish and lost to Kiddo.

bottomset
08-23-2005, 03:09 PM
I hope to get my match in with MrFeelNothin late tonight

imported_stealthcow
08-23-2005, 03:33 PM
drG said he was playing aslowjoe today. but i'm not 100% on that

stealthcow

FrankTheTank
08-23-2005, 08:23 PM
I just played aslowjoe and won after a tight one hour match.

gg joe

aslowjoe
08-23-2005, 08:24 PM
It took an hour but you seemed to always have me on the ropes.

Stack
08-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Can we get this thread to be stickied instead of the "HULA ML week 2" one?

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-23-2005, 09:13 PM
No response from billyjex...

witeknite
08-23-2005, 10:01 PM
We ought to give him a 10 BB starting penalty. /images/graemlins/grin.gif I sent a message to TMFS9 asking if he could try to reach him. I play ike in a couple of hours so hopefully your match will only count for points.

WiteKnite

tongni
08-24-2005, 12:25 AM
tongni beats bob l. by jamming with the worst of it and relentless bluffing turned value betting

witeknite
08-24-2005, 12:44 AM
Well my match with ike lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It was even up until a couple of ugly hands right before the blinds doubled putting me in a nasty spot. Well played.

WiteKnite

baronzeus
08-24-2005, 01:09 AM
I beat climber in a long ass match. Lots of suckouts on both sides. He hit a bunch of backdoor straights, I hit a bunch of other random [censored].

205 hands

VPIP 62.93
Went to SD: 63.97
Won$SD: 47.30

% hands won: 49.2

His stats are almost identical. Cept he won 1.3% more hands.

climber
08-24-2005, 01:15 AM
baronzeus took me out in about and hour and 15minutes...weird match--tons of crazy suckouts most ly by me or it would have been a lot shorter. think i was kind off my game. I think baronzeus only folded postflop like ten times in the whole match.

He made a couple boats, one over my lower boat, and won about 3 hands with 42 early on to get in to a pretty domiant position. about 45-50 minutes in i crawled back up and took the lead but not for more than a couple hands. I won a lot more hands than him but mine were all 4cent pots. The blinds doubling killed me and my KK lost a big pot to his 56s to cripple me and end it permanently.

sorry guys

bottomset
08-24-2005, 02:50 AM
I beat MrFeelNothin, had him down early after a hot streak, he battled back and took a lead for a bit before, I caught him on a semi-bluff, and then luckboxed a few too many turns for him to withstand

MrFeelNothin
08-24-2005, 02:54 AM
Good match. I thought I could carry my momentum after bringing it back from almost all-in to up a couple hundred until bottoms literally saw thru my soul and called down my turn 3bet semibluff and river follow-thru with Ahigh. I had donked the flop which I only did one or two other times and he was right to think it was suspicious.

That crushed me, he had me off my game the rest of the way downhill to the finish.

ihardlyknowher
08-24-2005, 11:46 AM
I PMed Goofball twice about our match and have received no reply. Goofball, are you out there?

wonkadaddy
08-24-2005, 05:07 PM
hmmm...

just call yourself as having a win. i have lost interest in doing the HULA matches!

i mean geez, i meant to inspire fear and all, but...
(i hope folks realize how tongue in cheek a lot of what i say is)

but in all seriousness i think this really sucks and i hope others don't follow course. as for this week, do i get another matchup? who wants a piece of the wonk? stop running in fear all u ninnies! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bds
08-24-2005, 05:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hmmm...

just call yourself as having a win. i have lost interest in doing the HULA matches!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee - Rory is one of the posters that I have a great deal of respect for. What is this about? I agree that it stinks. We have an outstanding match from last week against Rory. Is it fair that that team takes automatic loses for these matches? Not in my view. On the other hand, it is hardly fair for my player to have been waiting all of last week and this week for an opportunity to make up the week 2 match. Likewise, it would not be fair for his team to be able to simply pick the "best" player on the team to now play the outstanding matches. Rory, will you please clarify?

wonkadaddy
08-24-2005, 06:06 PM
there are probably already rules in place, but if not i would say that the match against ur team has been delayed WAY too long and you should get the victory, BDS.

against me, i think it's early enough that a makeup should be allowed. to prevent captains from using their best players over and over i would suggest letting the challenger (whoever got stood up) to choose their opponent on the other team. if that player can't play w/in 48 hours or so then it should be a forfeit. this is obviously just my idea. i'm happy to play whomever, but for fairness their should be some reasonable std procedure.

Perseus
08-24-2005, 06:18 PM
Alright BDS I guess I can take Rory's spot in the week 2 match /images/graemlins/wink.gif...

...who am I playing?

bds
08-24-2005, 06:35 PM
For week two, tongni on our team was to play rory. I just exchanged email with tongni asking him if he had any info to share about this match. He wrote: "i chatted with rory, we wer ehanging out at turning stone for a while, he said that we'd just play one hand to decide the winner but he didnt really feel like doing it, so he just let me win..."

In the week 2 thread, stealthcow reported "rory. rory's match is tongni, who we met up with in turning stone. they never played headsup, or flipped a coin to decide who the winner was (which they were considering doing). i want them both to play, and i think i'm gonna want to watch them play. but i dont know if thats going to go down or not. rory can't relaly play him until he gets back in either case. i have no idea what sgoing on with rory's other match, but i think that rory was supposed to play with someone, tried to confirm but it never did."

I need the powers to be to please sort this out and let me know how it will be handled.

bds
08-24-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Alright BDS I guess I can take Rory's spot in the week 2 match /images/graemlins/wink.gif...

...who am I playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that would put you against tongni and pretty much assure a victory for team bds (since you are both on that team). LOL

timprov
08-24-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there are probably already rules in place, but if not i would say that the match against ur team has been delayed WAY too long and you should get the victory, BDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also worth nothing that Rory's match against tongni only matters for tiebreakers. So a forfeit seems appropriate there.

Kind of like mine this week, as we're 3-0! WTG team!

Perseus
08-24-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

...who am I playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that would put you against tongni and pretty much assure a victory for team bds (since you are both on that team). LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was the plan. But I was looking to keep that last bit on the DL...

Perseus
08-24-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3-0! WTG team!

[/ QUOTE ]

Team BDS > all other teams

raisins
08-24-2005, 06:51 PM
It's too bad rory has lost interest in HULA ML.

One of the stated rules in an earlier thread was that if a player couldn't play the opposing captain picks the makeup guy. Give me a bit too sniff around and I'll pick someone. Forfeiting the match is another possibility.

raisins

rory
08-24-2005, 07:03 PM
Sorry-- I have been running bad lately on all fronts and the last thing I need is to play an ego-driven HU match when I'm feeling wounded. That would be a great way to derail myself from being able to play properly in real games. So I am bowing out. Any problems with that I will take up with my team.

raisins
08-24-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm thinking rake_in. I know he's changed his name recently but I don't know the new name. Could someone post it so wonkadaddy will see it and be able to contact him?

raisins

timprov
08-24-2005, 07:25 PM
Rakein is Lenoid, from upthread.

bds
08-24-2005, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also worth nothing that Rory's match against tongni only matters for tiebreakers. So a forfeit seems appropriate there.

Kind of like mine this week, as we're 3-0! WTG team!

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I've missed something. For week 2, our team has scored as follows:

bds lost
timprov won
perseus won
aslowjoe has not yet played Dr G to the best of my knowledge (if this match has occured, someone please correct me and tell me the result)
tongni vs rory - under discussion

So, if my accounting is accurate, for week 2, we have 2 wins, 1 lose and 2 yet undecided. That would mean that we need one more win for week two and that the tongni/rory match is only moot if in fact aslowjoe won or wins his match - correct?

timprov
08-24-2005, 08:12 PM
Guess I miscounted. I went back through and you're right.

bds
08-24-2005, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Guess I miscounted. I went back through and you're right.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of those rare occasions where I was actually hoping to be proven WRONG. LOL

crazygoose
08-24-2005, 09:09 PM
Hey I'm Stealthcow's friend. If everyone is cool with it I will be replacing Rory on the team. Stealthcow already talked to WiteKnite and he's cool with it.

bds
08-24-2005, 09:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hey I'm Stealthcow's friend. If everyone is cool with it I will be replacing Rory on the team. Stealthcow already talked to WiteKnite and he's cool with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ok with me. Now, someone needs to tell me if Stealthcow's friend and Rory's replacement needs to arrange a match with Tongni from team bds. If so, what kind of time parameter is place on getting this accomplished? If not, how is that match resolved?

witeknite
08-24-2005, 09:15 PM
I feel this is the best way to handle the situation. At this point though, I would like everyone to do everything they can to make this smooth sailing for the duration of the event. This means getting this weeks matches done today. If something is a problem, let your capt. and me know what's going on. We'll make accomidations, but you have to keep folks informed.

WiteKnite

raisins
08-24-2005, 09:16 PM
OK here.

raisins

witeknite
08-24-2005, 09:26 PM
I would like him to play all matches. This is supposed to be for fun and for experience. Time frame is flexible but the sooner the better.

WiteKnite

bds
08-24-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like him to play all matches. This is supposed to be for fun and for experience. Time frame is flexible but the sooner the better.

WiteKnite

[/ QUOTE ]

OK

Crazygoose - I did email tongni and tell him that you and he need to play. You are the home team member though and you need to be in touch with tongni and schedule your makeup match for week 2. Good luck on the team:)

colgin
08-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Colgin defeats Cookie giving a victory to Team Climber.

After taking an early but small lead from Cookie, Colgin faltered, giving Cookie a 5-7 BB advantage. Colgin then hammered home some nicely flopped hands to take a fairly commanding lead.

The pivotal hand then came with Colgin the the BB. Colgin had folded T7o three hands in row. After getting it again for the fourth time in a row he decided to call Cookie's raise from the Button. Colgin then flopped a double belly buster and turned a well-disguised straight.

After that Colgin played aggressively from the Button but tightened up in the BB trying not to let Cookie back in the match by playing too loose out of position. Cookie valiantly struggled, winning three all-ins a row to frustrate Colgin. Finally with Cookie all in on the flop for a fourth time Colgin's ATs held up unimproved.

Good game Cookie. Go Team Climber!

Perseus
08-24-2005, 10:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

After taking an early but small lead from Cookie, Colgin faltered, giving Cookie a 5-7 BB advantage. Colgin then hammered home some nicely flopped hands to take a fairly commanding lead.

The pivotal hand then came with Colgin the the BB. Colgin had folded T7o three hands in row. After getting it again for the fourth time in a row he decided to call Cookie's raise from the Button. Colgin then flopped a double belly buster and turned a well-disguised straight.

After that Colgin played aggressively from the Button but tightened up in the BB trying not to let Cookie back in the match by playing too loose out of position. Cookie valiantly struggled, winning three all-ins a row to frustrate Colgin. Finally with Cookie all in on the flop for a fourth time Colgin's ATs held up unimproved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats,

FWI, talking in the first person is so 2003

goofball
08-24-2005, 11:44 PM
hey, sorry about that. PM me basically any time tomorrow and we can play.

wonkadaddy
08-25-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

good of you to fill in dude. i apologize in advance for any demoralizing, humiliating defeat i lay upon you. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif ( j/k this is recreation and we should keep it competitive, but light-hearted. good luck.)

colgin
08-25-2005, 12:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats,

FWI, talking in the first person is so 2003

[/ QUOTE ]

Colgin wishes it were still 2003. Back then Colgin could still pretend he wasn't an old man.

P.S. Colgin only refers to himself in the third person in reporting HULA matches; in all other respects Colgin uses "I" or "me".

arkady
08-25-2005, 12:55 AM
colgin sucks! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

but i suppose that is the way the cookie crumbles. har har.

TomCollins
08-25-2005, 02:17 AM
Can victor live up to his name in the rubber match vs. Arkady?

baronzeus
08-25-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
colgin sucks! /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

but i suppose that is the way the cookie crumbles. har har.

[/ QUOTE ]

All we need is one of you two fish to win. DONT GET OUTTA LINE. 0-3 IS FOR LOSERS.

arkady
08-25-2005, 02:35 AM
I defeated Victor after 1 hour and 10 minutes. He was a very formidable opponent and gave me a lot of psychological problems, trauma, indegestion, acid reflux and other anomalies.

TomCollins
08-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Week 1- TC Wins, Team Climber Loses
Week 2- TC Loses, Team Climber Wins
Week 3- TC Wins, Team Climber Loses.

Coincidence?

arkady
08-25-2005, 12:57 PM
yep.

MicroBob
08-25-2005, 01:10 PM
me and getthere1time are delayed i guess.

I tried to get it set up at first...but he was unable to respond due to internet issues.

then he got back to me...but I wasn't free for a couple of days.

now i'm back to trying to get it going again but it appears he is again unavailable.

will keep trying.

fwiw - i'm holding a seat at a table there just in case he happens by. a few players getting ticked at me for sitting out and taking up a table.
it's play-money dudes. get over it.

ihardlyknowher
08-25-2005, 06:12 PM
The following sums up my match with goofball:

[ QUOTE ]
ihardlyknowher: gg, my luck was unbelievable
goofball: heh, so i noticed
ihardlyknowher: i got dealt an Ace or pair 70% of the hands
goofball: i see, and when you didn't made runner runner straights and flushes anyway :-P
goofball: oh and trips :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

yet another example that lucky beats smart.

GG goofball.

wonkadaddy
08-25-2005, 09:30 PM
wonkadaddy beat crazygoose (rory's replacement on team stealtchow) in about 45 min. crazy played well.

FYI to all you captains w/losing teams that are bemoaning your bad fortunes. HULA has 50 players. HULA ML has 50 players.
wonka threw his hat in the ring as a potential draftee from the get-go and wasn't drafted in either HULA (the first 100 players!). oops /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

kudos to capt raisin!!!

bottomset
08-25-2005, 11:35 PM
well Bob its all up to you now, lets keep our momentum going

MicroBob
08-26-2005, 01:39 AM
are we tied 2-2?? goodness....the pressure!!!

I pm'ed him wed and thurs and havent heard back yet.

goofball
08-26-2005, 02:26 AM
GO BOB!!!

bds
08-26-2005, 09:57 AM
When does week 4 begin and when does it end?

We still have open matches:

Week 2

Tongni vs crazygoose (replacing rory)
alsojoe vs Dr G (2 missed matches, needs to be rescheduled again)

Week 3

Timprov vs clownshoes (Tim tells me he pm'd clownshoes 8/22 and hasn't yet heard back - Anyone know if clownshoes is ok after his car accident?)

bds

timprov
08-26-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Timprov vs clownshoes (Tim tells me he pm'd clownshoes 8/22 and hasn't yet heard back - Anyone know if clownshoes is ok after his car accident?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I did hear back once, after the car accident. I pmd him again asking for specific times Thu-Sat, and haven't heard back yet.

Alobar
08-26-2005, 10:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
GO BOB!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I also support bob. Go Bob!! *pumps fist in the air*

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seriously, we could go from 0-7 to 2-1. Not to put any pressure on you or anything, but dont [censored] this up!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bob T.
08-26-2005, 11:06 AM
How about a summary of all the matches at this point?

witeknite
08-26-2005, 12:24 PM
Summary for week 3

Team Baronzeus vs. Team Climber
BaronZeus vs. Climber
Arkady vs. Victor
partypokerer vs. TomCollins
Moneyline vs. Subfaller
Cookie vs. Colgin

Team TMFS9 vs. Team WiteKnite
ike vs. WiteKnite
TMFS9 vs. kiddo
sammy g vs. Jeff A.
Scotch78 vs. Bob T.

Raisins vs. stealthcow
Argus vs. Lenoid

Team bds vs. Team dave44
bds vs. dave44
aslowjoe vs. frankthetank
Tongni vs. Bob L.
Perseus vs. SUFan5

Team goofball vs. Team ihardlyknowher
goofball vs. ihardlyknowher
bottomset vs. MrFeelNothing
Alobar vs. Fianchetto
juggernaut vs. Stack

Argus
08-26-2005, 03:46 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />

Raisins vs. stealthcow
Argus vs. Lenoid

[/ QUOTE ]
Sadly I have to FYP. I certainly threw away all my chips and lost as quickly as possible.

juggernaut
08-26-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GO BOB!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, I also support bob. Go Bob!! *pumps fist in the air*

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seriously, we could go from 0-7 to 2-1. Not to put any pressure on you or anything, but dont [censored] this up!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a great deal of confidence in Bob. He will win. That is all.

witeknite
08-26-2005, 03:57 PM
That's funny. I had the right info on my score sheet but I put the bold tags on the wrong name. Sorry about that. Also the Week 4 thread is up.

WiteKnite

MicroBob
08-26-2005, 06:16 PM
well....as it turned out my suck-out abilities were on fire today.

team goofball wins a thriller and I win my first HULA game.
very tough game in about 1:30 or so.

summary of match:

getthere1time was WAY ahead

i came back and we were tied

then I was WAY ahead

then he came back and we were tied

then he was ridiculously ahead and I was all-in several times. down to $140 or so for several hands.

then I kept sucking-out.

then I was behind by a little and we doubled the blinds
then i sucked out some more and won.

timprov
08-26-2005, 06:39 PM
Nice job Bob.

Alobar
08-26-2005, 06:40 PM
woohoo!!! gj bob!!

goofball
08-26-2005, 08:04 PM
unstoppable

juggernaut
08-27-2005, 01:06 AM
Awesome. NH Bob.

timprov
08-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Clownshoes utterly kicked my butt. He grabbed a chiplead early and showed he really knows how to play a big stack. I hit a couple of double-ups, and thought I had a third one when I turned a flush, but the same card hit his pocket pair for a boat.

BDS was going to sweat me, but I may have lost before she even showed up.

clownshoes
08-27-2005, 06:17 PM
I ran pretty hot and won against timprov with a full house against his flush. Good game timprov.

Renaud Desferet
08-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I beat Dr Gutshot after a long tough match..good game

Argus
08-28-2005, 06:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I beat Dr Gutshot after a long tough match..good game

[/ QUOTE ]
You and the team are both 3-0 now. Gaming Club is rigged!! Good work.

TeeJayORTj
09-04-2005, 05:41 PM
I lost this week to who ever I played. Guess neither of us posted it.