PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Lee Goes to College

squeek12
08-18-2005, 02:58 PM
I must admit that I am a reality TV junkie. I know this can't be a good thing, but at least I'm willing to admit it. I sometimes even watch the bad reality TV shows, but I caught Tommy Lee Goes to College last night, and man was it great.

There is something about a has been, burnt out rockstar hanging out with people I relate to that really appeals to my sense of humor. I laughed out loud regularly through the first two episodes.

Anyone else see this show, and if so what did you think?

jakethebake
08-18-2005, 02:59 PM
I think you should've stayed in the closet.

billyjex
08-18-2005, 03:06 PM
so they're just giving tommy a chance to get drunk and do coke around a bunch of hot chicks, just in a different setting?

squeek12
08-18-2005, 03:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so they're just giving tommy a chance to get drunk and do coke around a bunch of hot chicks, just in a different setting?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling as the season goes on, it will deteriorate into this, but the first two episodes featured him searching for a roommate and trying out for Nebraska's marching band. He keeps insisting that he truly wants to do well, but in reality this can't be anything more than a publicity stunt. He also gets conviently matched with a hot tutor.

Some of it seems staged, but I enjoyed mostly his interactions with the real students.

bwana devil
08-18-2005, 03:29 PM
completely fake. nothing real about this "reality" show. the dorm room is off campus. he's not really enrolled in that class. i believe his roommate had to audition for the part. the scenes are staged. and on top of that theyre not even funny when they're supposed to be.

i watched the first show. ive already wasted too much time on it.

WDC
08-18-2005, 03:32 PM
you are not a reality junkie until you admit you watched battle of the Reality TV stars.

TheMainEvent
08-18-2005, 03:34 PM
Nebraska will regret agreeing to this.

squeek12
08-18-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you are not a reality junkie until you admit you watched battle of the Reality TV stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not fallen to this level yet, nor will I ever. The only secondary reality show I've watched is Kill Reality. I consider myself a decently intelligent guy, why the hell do these shows interest me? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dex
08-18-2005, 05:52 PM
Your mom goes to college.

rohjoh
08-18-2005, 06:19 PM
Does he bust out the titty cam like in his concerts?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/aussiesludgette/Europe544.jpg

TheCroShow
08-18-2005, 06:23 PM
reality tv show rehearsed? WHA????

BillNye
08-18-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
reality tv show rehearsed? WHA????

[/ QUOTE ]

correct, the show is scripted, they have the hot tutor walk in and suddenly this gust of wind starts blowing her hair back and [censored], other than that the show was pretty good.