PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS PLAN "B" ?

skipperbob
08-18-2005, 08:44 AM
A young (aren't they all?) 2+2'er figured that the way to "pwn" the DreadedSkip was to challenge him to a "HU" match to begin @ 7:00PM (PDT)....His thinking, of course, was that there was no way that "SFB" could be alert at bedtime...To compound his error, he chose Stud-8 as the game....(prolly didn't know that "SFB" was playing Stud-8 before he was born)....Well, Plan "A" didn't work /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Any other "alligator-mouth/hummingbird-ass" STTF-HUC attendees want to "warm-up" ? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

wuwei
08-18-2005, 10:18 AM
Plan A was solid - I knew I had the advantage starting things that late. I could tell it was going to be an arduous game when the Skipper went into the tank on the first hand trying to decide how to respond to me bringing it in small /images/graemlins/confused.gif Along the way, he only passed out in his chair once that I could tell... not bad for a guy his age. Once the client started beeping, he woke up and held it together for the duration of our one hour and 20 minute HU match.

I had him on the ropes multiple times, but the Skipper always managed to river goot and keep himself alive. In the end, my split queens were no match for his runner runner skillz:

Seat 1: Wuwei (364 in chips)
Seat 2: Skipper (2636 in chips)
Wuwei: posts the ante 15
Skipper: posts the ante 15
*** 3rd STREET ***
Dealt to Wuwei [4h Qs Qc]
Dealt to Skipper [Ah]
Wuwei: bets 100
Skipper: raises 100 to 200
Wuwei: raises 100 to 300
Skipper: raises 100 to 400
Betting is capped
Wuwei: calls 49 and is all-in
*** 4th STREET ***
Dealt to Wuwei [4h Qs Qc] [Ts]
Dealt to Skipper [Ah] [Qh]
*** 5th STREET ***
Dealt to Wuwei [4h Qs Qc Ts] [3c]
Dealt to Skipper [Ah Qh] [5h]
*** 6th STREET ***
Dealt to Wuwei [4h Qs Qc Ts 3c] [6d]
Dealt to Skipper [Ah Qh 5h] [Kd]
*** RIVER ***
Dealt to Wuwei [4h Qs Qc Ts 3c 6d] [5s]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
Wuwei: shows [4h Qs Qc Ts 3c 6d 5s] (HI: a pair of Queens)
Skipper: shows [6c 7c Ah Qh 5h Kd Kh] (HI: a pair of Kings)
Skipper collected 728 from pot
No low hand qualified
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 728 | Rake 0
Seat 1: Wuwei showed [4h Qs Qc Ts 3c 6d 5s] and lost with HI: a pair of Queens
Seat 2: Skipper showed [6c 7c Ah Qh 5h Kd Kh] and won (728) with HI: a pair of Kings

I'll get you next time, old man. We'll be starting at midnight my time and upping stakes.

skipperbob
08-18-2005, 10:29 AM
You Played Well....I sucked-out...I Know it

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Oh; except for the part were I came back from $300/$2700 deficit