PDA

View Full Version : Anybody playing this different?

08-18-2005, 08:40 AM
TAG table for the most part. Some people may raise pre-flop here, but I am looking more at how I played it post-flop. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
Hero calls, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (11.33 SB) 8/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 5/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, UTG+1 checks, UTG+2 checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, MP1 calls, Button calls.

Turn: (9.66 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, MP1 calls, Button calls.

River: (13.66 BB) K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises</font>, Button folds, Hero folds, UTG+1 calls.

Final Pot: 17.66 BB

pokerjunky
08-18-2005, 09:01 AM
I think you played it well the way it panned out although I would be more inclined to bet the flop and hope UTG+2 raises overcards to thin the field. Having this get checked through would be a disaster, but since the button bet this was the perfect oppurtunity to check raise.

By the way, raise PF, especially in a tight game.

sean c
08-18-2005, 09:41 AM
I would have raised pre flop and bet the flop. What was your plan after checking the flop if UTG+2 bet?

brettbrettr
08-18-2005, 09:42 AM
I'd be one of those people raising pre-flop.

The flop c/r is goopd. How did you know button would bet?

Turn is good.

I guess the river is close.

sean c
08-18-2005, 09:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Turn is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett UTG+2 was the pre flop raiser if he had bet and there was two calls in front of us are we check/raising? I think this is a bet and hope PFR raises and faces most of the field with two cold. The pot is already large so it may not work but that would be my plan.

brettbrettr
08-18-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Turn is good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brett UTG+2 was the pre flop raiser if he had bet and there was three calls in front of us are we check/raising? I think this is a bet and hope PFR raises and faces most of the field with two cold. The pot is already large so it may not work but that would be my plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I misread the post, forgot who raised pre-flop. This is a nearly automatic flop bet.