DavidC
08-18-2005, 08:27 AM
Just curious if this is possible...

DavidC
08-18-2005, 09:30 AM
Apparently, it can't be. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

smartalecc5
08-18-2005, 01:48 PM
No, I posted this same question a week ago and no one asnwered. I guess no one plays tehre. But I know for sure- it cannot be /images/graemlins/mad.gif

MyMindIsGoing
08-18-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But I know for sure- it cannot be /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, anyone who says something like "No, you cannot do that" when it comes to computers don't know much about computers. Any table you can watch can be datamined on any poker client.

smartalecc5
08-18-2005, 10:16 PM
No it cannot. Pokerroom.com cannot be datamined if you are not sitting at the table.

Ok smartypants prior-poster- how do you do it then if you think you know everything about computers?

illunious
08-18-2005, 11:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok smartypants prior-poster- how do you do it then if you think you know everything about computers?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really really wanted to, and you had the time, you could design a program to mine any site. The data is there, figuring out how to access it would probably take more time than it's worth.

MyMindIsGoing
08-19-2005, 04:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you really really wanted to, and you had the time, you could design a program to mine any site. The data is there, figuring out how to access it would probably take more time than it's worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

A program like that can be made in a few hours. Accesing information from the client is easy, and then it is just a matter of converting it into a format PT understands (witch is not hard).

Oh and you don't have to know everything to be able to figure things out "smartalecc5", USE YOUR BRAIN FFS!

smartalecc5
08-19-2005, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

A program like that can be made in a few hours. Accesing information from the client is easy, and then it is just a matter of converting it into a format PT understands ([b]witch,/b] is not hard).

Oh and you don't have to know everything to be able to figure things out "smartalecc5", USE YOUR BRAIN FFS!

[/ QUOTE ]

pffft