PDA

View Full Version : Are women going downhill in the 00's ?

08-18-2005, 06:27 AM
Everyone said that the 90's was about the woman or something. Will if that was true then the 00's has to be about the decline of the woman. They have become child molesters and con artists and killers. They are molesting your children and at night they are conning you into buying them a drink. What are we going to do about them ?

fluorescenthippo
08-18-2005, 06:34 AM
plus they are all getting fatter

young nut
08-18-2005, 06:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ironically, they may be solving our problem for us by getting fat.

if they keep getting fat, they will diminish the one thing that they rely on to get everything: their looks and our 2nd brain.

craig r
08-18-2005, 07:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone said that the 90's was about the woman or something. Will if that was true then the 00's has to be about the decline of the woman. They have become child molesters and con artists and killers. They are molesting your children and at night they are conning you into buying them a drink. What are we going to do about them ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am assuming you are joking. Obviously all of this was going on in the 90's as well.

MyMindIsGoing
08-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Women are becomming men that is the problem.

Smackdab
08-18-2005, 08:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still they insist on wearing hip hugger jeans and midriff shirts. I live/work in a college town and see alot of these young girls dressed like this with a bigger gut than I have. Do they not own a mirror!!

zoomOut
08-18-2005, 08:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still they insist on wearing hip hugger jeans and midriff shirts. I live/work in a college town and see alot of these young girls dressed like this with a bigger gut than I have. Do they not own a mirror!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for my gender for doing this annoying crap.

jakethebake
08-18-2005, 08:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And let's face it, there's no good reason for a 19 year-old girl to have a beer gut.

EliteNinja
08-19-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And let's face it, there's no good reason for a 19 year-old girl to have a beer gut.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean wtf man?!
These fat girls are neither attractive nor intelligent.
They are stupid for thinking exposing a fat beer belly is attractive. WTF?!

newfant
08-19-2005, 03:59 AM
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/34580.jpg

jokerthief
08-19-2005, 04:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Women are becomming men that is the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]