PDA

View Full Version : Playing at the 10s and getting hit with the deck...

Jdogg
08-18-2005, 03:15 AM
When I keep getting good cards in later levels abd end up raising and no one calls over and over am i supposed to start showing cards. It seems as though no one cares to keep note of that anyways from what I have seen.

Justin

RicP
08-18-2005, 03:18 AM
Take advantage of the tight play and bluff one with 72o and show that one.

That'll get you some action... maybe more than you want /images/graemlins/smile.gif

45suited
08-18-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Take advantage of the tight play and bluff one with 72o and show that one.

That'll get you some action... maybe more than you want

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm... No. It's hard enough to get FE on the 11s as it is. The donkeys call far too often. No need to encourage them, especially when the blinds are high and you'd like to steal them.

FWIW, I never show my cards. I know that some people do, but I think that often times it's just them trying to pat themselves on the back for a bluff that worked as opposed to well thought out strategic reasons.

lastchance
08-18-2005, 03:28 AM
Ditto.

Jdogg
08-18-2005, 03:34 AM
yeah I was thinking of showing to get better fe i dont want people to call if at all posible.

Justin

Pete H
08-18-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I never show my cards. I know that some people do, but I think that often times it's just them trying to pat themselves on the back for a bluff that worked as opposed to well thought out strategic reasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

bennies
08-18-2005, 04:41 AM
This of course is what people should respond to.

I show them once in a while (when good). I also have this stupid respect for the big stack so when I get his bb I often show them /images/graemlins/smirk.gif