PDA

View Full Version : Another Quad King hand

thestevo31
08-18-2005, 01:39 AM
This was the third hand that I had in a row that I bet out (KJ(2) and TT). The three callers were probably getting pissed that I was raising in early position. I had taken a few small pots from both villains earlier

Party Poker (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, K/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>

What do I do here and how much should i bet?

GoCubsGo
08-18-2005, 01:42 AM
These hands don't come up enough to really matter. You just have to check check check until somebody bets at you. SSNL don't take a stand very often. They pretty much play their cards, and since you've got the deck crippled, you have to wait for them to catch something.

Malachii
08-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Push and hope there's someone out there with a pocket pair. By the way, these are really not the sort of hands that are going to make a significant difference in your game EV wise, so I wouldn't bother posting them.

stu-unger
08-18-2005, 02:00 AM
i agree with the other posters that these hands dont matter. but if u r the PFR ( the converter messed up) u should continuation bet this flop and then just slow down and worry about value until the river. if u called a raise check/call, check/call, lead.

thestevo31
08-18-2005, 02:10 AM
I checked the flop, gay bet the turn and got 2 calls. River I bet $3 and I am reraised $7. I push him and he calls.

Thanks for the input and I know that this is not a hand I should worry about.