PDA

View Full Version : Self-Appointed-Telling-People-Not-To-Do-Stuff-Guy Post

DavidC
08-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey guys.

I'd like to ask you to stop remarking on whether or not the magazine authors deserve their pay for the articles that they write. For whatever reason, this seems to be a recurring theme as each magazine comes out.

I mean, go ahead and say that it's a bad article, but don't focus on the monetary aspect of it.

It says something ugly about you.

--Dave.

Edit: I guess while I'm at it, I'll point out that the formatting of the magazine screws up the font on the rest of the site, but it's not a big deal (I'm using IE, if that matters).

Ed Miller
08-17-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Edit: I guess while I'm at it, I'll point out that the formatting of the magazine screws up the font on the rest of the site, but it's not a big deal (I'm using IE, if that matters).

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by that? You can email me at edmiller@notedpokerauthority.com if you'd like.

StellarWind
08-18-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to ask you to stop remarking on whether or not the magazine authors deserve their pay for the articles that they write.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let's tell the truth.

Almost anyone able to write an article worth reading can make a lot more than $200 by playing poker during the time spent working on their article.

Let's show some appreciation. It's wonderful to discuss the articles and even pick them apart. But attacking an author or disrespecting his effort shows absolutely no class at all.

BatsShadow
08-20-2005, 12:20 PM
The fonts on the left menu change size and color. It seems to be some type of CSS issue.

I'm in firefox, same problem.

Hey, this is off topic, but if I have a question about a book I purchased, what do I do? I emailed the mason email, but haven't gotten a response in 8 weeks or so.

08-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Let's face it. People who think they can make their living playing poker - have more than their share of arrogance.

At least for a while... Kinda goes with the territory, I think.

Justin A
08-20-2005, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let's face it. People who think they can make their living playing poker - have more than their share of arrogance.

At least for a while... Kinda goes with the territory, I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahaha. Are you suggesting it's impossible to make a living playing poker?