PDA

View Full Version : AK Suited, pre-flop question, 6-player max NL100 on Stars.

Goodie54
08-17-2005, 03:48 PM
6 player max no limit on stars. None of the players are getting too out of line that I've seen. I'm in the small blind and there is a raise to 4 and a re-raise to 18 before me. I have about 140 and cover both opponents, but not by much. The re-raise is almost certainly a pocket pair higher than tens and the raise is probably not complete crap either.

What to do?

Peace

Goodie

ScottTheFish
08-17-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The re-raise is almost certainly a pocket pair higher than tens

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true, fold. You're a coinflip at best or completely smoked by AA/KK. If you call and flop top pair, how confident can you be in it? Not very.

djoyce003
08-17-2005, 03:54 PM
I'd fold this from the blind...i'd consider calling on the button, but this would be totally based on opponent reads and i'd fold almost every time. Barring no reads, I give credit for AA or KK to the reraiser, and if he does have JJ or QQ, you are likely sharing outs with the original raiser, and if you do hit are unlikely to win any more money.

I really don't like calling here because you could get trapped in between the original raiser and this guy. Pretty easy fold I'd say, you have 50 cents in the pot.

08-17-2005, 03:58 PM
That's a fold. It seems weak/tight, but it's not. Since none of your opponents are too out of line, best case scenario is that you are going against a hand like QQ with a raise and a reraise. Plus, you are OOP. I fold this easily.

--solids