PDA

View Full Version : Socks

Nate tha' Great
08-17-2005, 03:35 PM
What is the average life expectancy of a pair of Gap socks?

TheIrishThug
08-17-2005, 03:41 PM
y r u buying name brand socks in the first place?

DemonDeac
08-17-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sfer
08-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Depends on the shoes, depends on how much you walk. Reply to some of my hands in Mid/High now damnit!

Nate tha' Great
08-17-2005, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, you people are cheap. I'm just thinking of a Gap sock as representing a generic sock of average quality.

Nate tha' Great
08-17-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Reply to some of my hands in Mid/High now damnit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nooooooooo! I'm on a poker break, but not a procrastination break.

nolanfan34
08-17-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the average life expectancy of a pair of Gap socks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the answer is based on a larger equation based on how many total socks you own, and how often you wear them.

I think two years is a good starting point.

astroglide
08-17-2005, 03:47 PM
the "thick" style white ankle socks will go about 9-12 months or so of regular wear before the bottom starts to de-thread. i bought grey ankle socks on closeout there over a year ago, like 16 pair or something like that. they're similar to the white ankle socks but they are INDESTRUCTABLE. they had more in the store but i didn't want to look like a prick buying cheap socks, but now i really regret it.

note: i'm specifically referring to gap brand socks.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-17-2005, 03:50 PM
I don't remember the last time I bought socks. For sure, it was more than 2 years ago. That said, I think I've worn socks a collective total of about 6 times in the last 2-3 months.

Benal
08-17-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeez, you people are cheap. I'm just thinking of a Gap sock as representing a generic sock of average quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, pennypinchers. I buy CK, RL and Boss socks because they are of much better quality. They're more comfortable, and really do last longer.

tdarko
08-17-2005, 03:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That said, I think I've worn socks a collective total of about 6 times in the last 2-3 months.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, just wear sandles...unless you are wanting to know the life expectancy of the soles of your feet?

ThaSaltCracka
08-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Just go to Costco and buy a shitload of them.

sfer
08-17-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, pennypinchers. I buy CK, RL and Boss socks because they are of much better quality. They're more comfortable, and really do last longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pantherella n00b.

Benal
08-17-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pantherella n00b.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a few pairs of these. Didnt think anyone knew of them, considering they thing Gap socks are expensive.