PDA

View Full Version : PL HU SNG 20+1 on stars

wuwei
08-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Anyone up for a game? I'm going to go sit down now... my name over there is daysbetween.

Scuba Chuck
08-17-2005, 03:19 PM
ok

Scuba Chuck
08-17-2005, 03:19 PM
IM me

skipperbob
08-17-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone up for a game? I'm going to go sit down now... my name over there is daysbetween.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm In

GtrHtr
08-17-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm In

[/ QUOTE ]

since when???

skipperbob
08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm In

[/ QUOTE ]

since when???

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I have a problem (senility/idiocy)...I have Stars at home, but not here at work...Don't know how to download/ Can't remember password /images/graemlins/frown.gif

GtrHtr
08-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Jesus Skipper, what site did you sit down at? I may need you to steal my blinds again.

wuwei
08-17-2005, 04:26 PM
Well, I managed to squeeze in a match against Scuba and two against Irie. I was going to post a couple hands, but the converter isn't cooperating very well. The game against Scuba was a good match, but of course his luckbox overpowered me in the end with a 4 outer on the river in a large pot.

Irie and I each managed to win one of our much quicker matches, mostly because I suck. The killer hand for me in our last match was when I waited till Irie made his straight before I put in a big raise with my two pair. Oops. Good times.

Skipper, if you ever figure out how to use a computer, you're next in line /images/graemlins/blush.gif Or, if you want to play when you're home. Unfortunately, I don't usually get on before your bedtime (6:00 pst?), but we can work something out.

If anyone wants a match sometime, just PM me. I could use the practice. Also, I'm open to playing stud or stud/8 if anyone is so inclined.

Thanks Scuba and Irie.

skipperbob
08-17-2005, 04:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I managed to squeeze in a match against Scuba and two against Irie. I was going to post a couple hands, but the converter isn't cooperating very well. The game against Scuba was a good match, but of course his luckbox overpowered me in the end with a 4 outer on the river in a large pot.

Irie and I each managed to win one of our much quicker matches, mostly because I suck. The killer hand for me in our last match was when I waited till Irie made his straight before I put in a big raise with my two pair. Oops. Good times.

Skipper, if you ever figure out how to use a computer, you're next in line /images/graemlins/blush.gif Or, if you want to play when you're home. Unfortunately, I don't usually get on before your bedtime (6:00 pst?), but we can work something out.

If anyone wants a match sometime, just PM me. I could use the practice. Also, I'm open to playing stud or stud/8 if anyone is so inclined.

Thanks Scuba and Irie.

[/ QUOTE ]

1.) How could you "just" play against Irie?...He's at work
2.) If you "don't usually get on till 6:30" how come your there now?
3.) Just might take you up on the Stud-8 offer, since I worked for a year as a prop in the $20/$40 Stud-8 game at the Bicycle Club for a year /images/graemlins/blush.gif

wuwei
08-17-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1.) How could you "just" play against Irie?...He's at work

[/ QUOTE ]

He said he had 15 minutes before his next patient. Somehow we managed to play two games??? Now I know why I spend so much time sitting in waiting rooms...

[ QUOTE ]
2.) If you "don't usually get on till 6:30" how come your there now?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at work now, which these days means I just play poker. It's a tough life when your company is being sold... When I get home, I usually spend a couple hours eating and playing with my son before the poker starts.

[ QUOTE ]
3.) Just might take you up on the Stud-8 offer, since I worked for a year as a prop in the $20/$40 Stud-8 game at the Bicycle Club for a year /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes. I've just started playing stud/8, maybe I better take that offer off the table for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm much more comfortable with stud high. Although, I am 1-0 in $50 stud/8 hu today. That's significant, right?

Forgot to add this: I'll be losing my job sometime in the next 3-6 months. I'm very skilled at playing poker all day at work. Are you hiring, Skipper?

skipperbob
08-17-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yikes. I've just started playing stud/8, maybe I better take that offer off the table for you I'm much more comfortable with stud high.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love Stud-8...really think it's the best (thinking) poker game around...Can't stand straight-stud (watching paint dry)
If you want to play stud-8 well, you need to read Ray Zee book

Can't afford two poker-playing Do-nothings around here; One is enough /images/graemlins/frown.gif

wuwei
09-01-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm looking for a game if anyone is interested. On stars, 20+1 PL HU SNG. My name over there is daysbetween.