PDA

View Full Version : Vote for limericks and stories: David Sklansky must answer questions.

Mat Sklansky
08-17-2005, 01:45 PM
What you are voting for. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3159648&page=&view=&s b=5&o=)

astroglide
08-17-2005, 02:16 PM
if i win, 5 year-olds will definitely be included.

i'd seek advice on the second question, but the final one would probably be "for me" as long as i can come up with something decent.

2+2 wannabe
08-17-2005, 02:17 PM
bump

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-17-2005, 04:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

i'd seek advice on the second question, but the final one would probably be "for me" as long as i can come up with something decent.

[/ QUOTE ]
You've got my vote, Astro. Don't let me down.

Eurotrash
08-17-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You've got my vote, Astro. Don't let me down.

[/ QUOTE ]

i should note that in addition to that story you told, Astro, you also have my support because of all those stories you posted from your childhood in a thread back around Halloween I believe. good luck, sir.

Rev. Good Will
08-17-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I voted for that sick acid story.

I want DS "5 year old knockout" game theory

offTopic
08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
I thank whoever voted for me (it wasn't me) but astroglide is clearly deserving!

08-17-2005, 04:49 PM
astro, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make him submit a contribution to the MS Paint thread

(if at all possible)

durron597
08-17-2005, 05:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
astro, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make him submit a contribution to the MS Paint thread

(if at all possible)

[/ QUOTE ]

"If you had to put an image into the MS Paint thread, what would that image look like in graphic format?"

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-17-2005, 05:41 PM
My story, simple and elegant as it is, has little chance vs. a drugged out Astroglide mostly naked in a Quik-mart freezer.

Should I win I will ask the 5-year-old question.

I will also consider describing the aftereffects of penis vs. jellyfish. Suffice it to say here that neither was very good for anything for quite a while.

Yeti
08-17-2005, 05:55 PM
I am wholly confused by the results.

I like astro, but his story was basically 'i got high, took my clothes off and my boss saw me'.

morgan's story was a lot better and even a few of the limericks were pretty neat.

hoyaboy1
08-17-2005, 05:58 PM
This is a popularity contest, duh.

zoomOut
08-17-2005, 06:25 PM
wait wait, I had more....

/images/graemlins/frown.gifNeed Help!

there once was a man who was thin
a contest he swore he did win
the O.P. reneged
as he munched on a fig
saying why should I put it all in?

......(ok so I need help fixing that one. Suggestions are welcome)

I like this one better:

there once was a girl with a couch /images/graemlins/heart.gif.....
whose cherries were lying about
..she like to de-flower
..the boys in the shower...
but winced when they made her say ouch

Sakuraba
08-17-2005, 08:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This got my vote.

MarkL444
08-17-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am wholly confused by the results.

I like astro, but his story was basically 'i got high, took my clothes off and my boss saw me'.

morgan's story was a lot better and even a few of the limericks were pretty neat.

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure a lot of people are voting that didnt even read the things. i didnt read them, so im not voting, but i hope astro wins.

mmbt0ne
08-17-2005, 09:36 PM
The first person who promises to ask who Mat's mom is will get my vote.

Mat Sklansky
08-18-2005, 03:02 AM
This is a blowout. I don't see any need to wait for the weekend. Astroglide, at your convenience, pm me and we'll coordinate a time to post your questions.

Stuey
08-18-2005, 05:23 AM
Hard to believe one person could have that many gimmick accounts. Well done Astroglide. /images/graemlins/grin.gif