PDA

View Full Version : TIppin g help

cnfuzzd
08-17-2005, 09:30 AM
heya, my new living room set is being deliverd in a couple hours,,,

am i supposed to tip the people who deliver it?

im drunk, and plan on telling them to just drop it in the living space siomerwhere.

thanks oot. I NEVER LEFT YOU.

peace

john nickle

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 09:31 AM
I hate to do it, but who was the last person to ask this question? (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1599048&Fo rum=f20&Words=tip&Searchpage=0&Limit=2500&Main=159 9048&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=11558&daterang e=1&newerval=1&newertype=y&olderval=&oldertype=&bo dyprev=#Post1599048)

speirs
08-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Hahaha this guy is all over the place.

Anyway, just keep playing your PLO game and tell them to drop it in the living room. Say you lost their tip playing poker just 5 minutes ago.

cnfuzzd
08-17-2005, 09:35 AM
well played sir,,,

however, these are not professional movers, these are company employees hired by the retail store where i purchased the couch. Do i still tip?

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
08-17-2005, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hahaha this guy is all over the place.

Anyway, just keep playing your PLO game and tell them to drop it in the living room. Say you lost their tip playing poker just 5 minutes ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

so,,, im up 150BBs today....you?

peace

john nickle

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Last thing I had delivered was a refrigerator from Home Depot. I tipped them $20 and a couple of beers, but they were also nice enough to haul my old fridge down to my basement.

speirs
08-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Dude, I didn't mean anything offending by it. I just thought it was funny.

And if you wanna know I am up nothing and have crying and bithin' people with computerproblems on the phone all day /images/graemlins/wink.gif

cnfuzzd
08-17-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]

And if you wanna know I am up nothing and have crying and bithin' people with comuterproblems on the phone all day /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, im drunk and probably took your post too seriously. THe plos table ahs been a good timnes

the best was on the 200 nl table when i stacked someone with 54s

to make this non poker related. I will point out that i like bitches,,, especially naked ones

peace

john nickle

speirs
08-17-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And if you wanna know I am up nothing and have crying and bithin' people with computerproblems on the phone all day /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, im drunk and probably took your post too seriously. THe plos table ahs been a good timnes

the best was on the 200 nl table when i stacked someone with 54s

to make this non poker related. I will point out that i like bitches,,, especially naked ones

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif Well good luck to you and your naked bitches.

So what about that tip? To give or not to give?

Stuey
08-17-2005, 01:11 PM
Give them a tip. Don't give them money though as I am sure it means nothing to you or any of us degenerate p***r players. Give them the rest of your precious beers, yah I am betting that's a lot of beers. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Plus it would be cool to be a delivery guy and have a story like that. Some dude tipped us 48 beers today!! So we took a long lunch needless to say. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif