PDA

View Full Version : How many of you use cocaine?

08-17-2005, 03:24 AM
This has been on my mind since I started using this sh-t. Don't answer if you have just tried it a few times but won't be doing it again. There really wasnt a reason I did "daily" and "maybe I should get some help", because they really are the same thing. But, one has to deal with denial. So, you can use it daily, but still think you don't have a problem. Even though, most likely you do.

cbfair
08-17-2005, 03:26 AM
I notice there's no otion for "never". I've done many things (in my youth, not anymore) but always kept far, far away from coke for fear that I'd like it a bit too much.

08-17-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I notice there's no otion for "never". I've done many things (in my youth, not anymore) but always kept far, far away from coke for fear that I'd like it a bit too much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that would be covered under where I said tried it but not anymore. I guess I could add a "never", but I consider them the same things for the purpose of my poll.

Also, you guys should be happy that I picked the option that you can view the poll results without answering. I hate it when people don't do that. Because then I just pick an answer to see it, even if I don't know what the answer is.

dibbs
08-17-2005, 03:29 AM
ENTRAPMENT. Playin, but I cant imagine youd get too many honest answers here for an obvious reason. You're makin the most of this account eh? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Looking forward to the unveiling.

RRRRICK
08-17-2005, 03:31 AM
I use it occasionally maybe once every couple of months.

Like most things this can be enjoyed in moderation.
I admit the buzz of good cocaine is very warm and fuzzy but having a daily habit is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I have seen the effects of this and it's not pretty.

The occasional line is no big deal IMO.

08-17-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ENTRAPMENT. Playin, but I cant imagine youd get too many honest answers here for an obvious reason. You're makin the most of this account eh? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Looking forward to the unveiling.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you are teasing about the entrapment. I just find it hard to believe that people don't do it at all. Well, at least I did. But, I guess I made it a lot of years without ever doing it. I also, need to remember, like nothumb said in another thread, that most of the people that play online are "nerds". Not that I am saying cocaine is "cool", but that it generally probably doesn't show up at a World of Warcraft party for example.

And yeah, I guess I am making the most of this account /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Voltron87
08-17-2005, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

And yeah, I guess I am making the most of this account

[/ QUOTE ]

you definitely are. i saw that sexual question you asked in another thread. i kinda when WHOA, thats out there /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

08-17-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

And yeah, I guess I am making the most of this account

[/ QUOTE ]

you definitely are. i saw that sexual question you asked in another thread. i kinda when WHOA, thats out there /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!!!! Wait until it is revealed who I am. But, I don't care. Most of my friends agree with me as well. That is some good sh-t. I don't know enough about anatomy or even the male body...but from what I am told it has something o do with the prostate. And I think it is also exciting just to see if the girl will do it.

whiskeytown
08-17-2005, 04:01 AM
I had a friend who had gotten some one time - first time -

he also had $1200 stored away in a plane tkt. -

he says he threw away the blow after trying it the first time - because it felt so good to him he said it made total logical sense to cash in his plane tkt (which was to a hot chick, BTW, and some wild vacation sex) -

it made more sense for him to cash in his tkt. and spend it all on more coke - that scared him badly enough to not do it since -

I've never tried it, but I have a problem - I get addicted to anything, so bad stuff for me.... - I just stay away from it - no danger that way...

RB

Willluck
08-17-2005, 04:11 AM
Started doing it with friends, then started buying it on my own. For a month or so, I would buy an 8-ball a week. after a bad experience, I made a vow to quit...then spring break came around and I came home only to find that my old friends had a plug for very cheap high-quality blow. Did a couple 8s that week and then decided that I had a problem. I quit for a long time like three months or so, then at a party at the beginning of this summer I did like 5 lines or so. I haven't done it since. I wish I could say I wouldn't do it again, but I just know this probably isn't true.

oreogod
08-17-2005, 06:07 AM
daily, right off a whore's twat (and we are not talking about a twat that looks like a bunch of cow tongues jamed up together)

CCass
08-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Never done it, never been close to doing it. That [censored] will kill you.

imported_The Vibesman
08-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Used to do some back in the teenage years. Then my older brother had a heart attack at the age of twenty and barely lived through it. That kind of turned me off the stuff. So now I don't.

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 10:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Never done it, never been close to doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

there was no option for never so i chose daily. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigBaitsim (milo)
08-17-2005, 10:15 AM
I love caffiene, and it's a relatively mild stimulant. Much in the way that an alcoholic cannot have one drink and then stop, I think I would be a coke addict from the first line. Knowing this, I've avoided cocaine (and I'm geeky enough that this has not been difficult).

turnipmonster
08-17-2005, 10:20 AM
this is shocking if true, I was sort of under the impression everyone loves coke and just doesn't tell other people that unless there's some available.

--turnipmonster

ThaSaltCracka
08-17-2005, 10:56 AM
never.

fimbulwinter
08-17-2005, 10:57 AM
At a party i once was peeing in a toilet while girls blew rails off a mirror on the top part of the toilet.

bottome line, that [censored] ruined some of the coolest girls i met in college. plus all the [censored] i saw in hopsital due to it. stay the [censored] away from coke.

lighterjobs
08-17-2005, 11:00 AM
i have been to a few rich kid parties in my day with some top of the line drugs but have always stayed away from that [censored]. first thing you know you're addicted to coke and the next thing you know you're addicted to crack.

08-17-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have been to a few rich kid parties in my day with some top of the line drugs but have always stayed away from that [censored]. first thing you know you're addicted to coke and the next thing you know you're addicted to crack.

[/ QUOTE ]

and then next thing you know, you're sucking...

Los Feliz Slim
08-17-2005, 11:51 AM
I generally love drugs and would've tried coke, but I was a very impressionable young Celtics fan when Len Bias died. True or not, the story was that he died after trying it once, and I took it to heart. No high is worth dying for.

So, thanks Len Bias.

touchfaith
08-17-2005, 11:54 AM
I've read most of your posts.

I have to say, you seem to be searching for some sort of justification.

If you really want to quit, given this, you should consider checking yourself into rehap rather then trying to quit on your own.

I haven't seen the willpower yet.

irishpint
08-17-2005, 12:10 PM
i guess it's good to learn early that OOT is filled with hypocrites. I asked a question last week about my girlfriend's drug use a few years ago(coke, E) and the potential for relapses and the concensous was 'it's no big deal'. yet here are the same people saying they've never dont coke and won't get near it because it'll [censored] them up. weird.

touchfaith
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i guess it's good to learn early that OOT is filled with hypocrites. I asked a question last week about my girlfriend's drug use a few years ago(coke, E) and the potential for relapses and the concensous was 'it's no big deal'. yet here are the same people saying they've never dont coke and won't get near it because it'll [censored] them up. weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I checked, there was a difference between 'past' and 'present'.

I could be wrong. No...wait...I'm rarely wrong.

eastbay
08-17-2005, 12:17 PM
What was easier, making this poll, or dropping some clothes in the washer?

PS You are already brain damaged. Your post says "How many of you use coke" and then the poll has no option for never. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

"This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?"

eastbay

irishpint
08-17-2005, 12:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I checked, there was a difference between 'past' and 'present'.

I could be wrong. No...wait...I'm rarely wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, past does not equal present. but many of the responses here are againt coke because they'll want to keep doing it, be unable to stop, get hooked, keep coming back, etc. if that's how they really feel about the drug then i'd have expected that their response to someone who used the drug often only 2 years ago would have been more harsh than 'hey, whatever'.

08-17-2005, 02:10 PM
I'd do it, if I knew where to get it.

garyjacosta
08-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Done it about a dozen times... Never paid for it. Guess that's where I draw the line. (no pun intended)

Smoked pot every day for 5 years in college.

billyjex
08-23-2005, 11:52 PM
cocaine is something i very rarely do. it's just there sometimes, i'm drunk and feel like partying. it really destroys me the next day so I try to avoid it.. prolly 5 times a year.

DiamondDave
08-23-2005, 11:58 PM
strange that "never" isn't a choice

Weatherhead03
08-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Where's the who cares option?

Voltron87
08-24-2005, 12:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in nyc?

wwwhhhhaaaatt?

swede123
08-24-2005, 12:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in nyc?

wwwhhhhaaaatt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously man, is this really that crazy of a statement? I live in Denver, and have previously lived in Portland and Stockholm, Sweden, and I've honestly never known who to approach for heavy drugs. Oh wait, I take that back, there was that kid in high school who offered to give me a full auto Uzi if I'd sell coke for him. I guess he's the one I'd track down if I got the urge to get high.

Swede