PDA

View Full Version : Help! Stochastic Processes

08-17-2005, 12:12 AM
I've put myself in a bad situation, I have an assignment due tommorow on statistics, and I know very little about the subject (Stochastic Processes). I'm mostly looking for some links to some good notes on the subject. I would appreciate any and all advice and help.

My assignment (pdf) (http://www2.maths.unsw.edu.au/ForStudents/courses/math5835/5835-assign1.pdf)

pzhon
08-17-2005, 01:25 AM
/images/graemlins/diamond.gif This particular assignment is mainly about checking that you can parse mathematical statements. It doesn't require much knowledge or cleverness, though you need to know a few definitions. Many of the definitions are contained in the statements.

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif For the future, get the text. Read the relevant parts of the text.

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif Attend lectures after reading the relevant portions of the text. Come prepared with any questions.

/images/graemlins/diamond.gif If you can't do the assignment, it's not the end of the world. Later assignments are likely to be quite different.

08-17-2005, 03:49 AM
ty, much appreciated /images/graemlins/smile.gif