PDA

View Full Version : Bless me father for I have sinned...

12-15-2001, 10:50 AM
Bless me almighty poker god for I have sinned.

Forgive me for my gambling tendencies, for I am weak and sinful. You gave me powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal players. You taught me to be faster than a speeding rush, more powerful than pocket aces, able to leap tall odds with a single card. The gifts you gave me I have abused in the most grievous way. The dark side of the poker world has consumed me and I am a slave to the rags they worship.

When you provided me with the powers to change the course of mighty trips, bend cards with my bare hands, I abused those powers and worshiped a false god called Luck. Oh mighty poker god, can you find it in your massive heart to forgive me for following the sinner Rush to the winners circle. I know the words from your messenger the angel of the Valley, patience, power, position, politeness. I have forsaken those beliefs for the short term passions of winning ugly.

Pride has crept into my life and I feel lucky, the first deadly sin of defeat. I laughed at the righteous raise of your son the Rock of ages, and smirked as my rags defeated his most powerful hand. I lied to the true believers of the faith, when the fourth flush card came and I represented the nuts. Forgive me almighty poker god, because I'm going back today and my luck may not hold up. I need a return ticket to sanity, for luck may have run it's course.

SPM,...returning to the Valley, the raid is over...

12-16-2001, 01:38 AM
My Child SPM:

Oh, my son! You have foresaken me in so many ways. I have decided to send a blithe on your existence. You will be visited by seven plagues over the next seven sessions. You will feel the power of my mighty wrath. Fear not, for if you survive the seven plagues I unleash, vengence will be mine, and you shall be back in fold, for I am a sheppard first and foremost. Do not be surprised if seven times you see pocket rockets fail. I am more powerful than said rockets.

When you have been absolved, please tell them were you got it.

The one of massive girth.