PDA

View Full Version : virginity

wrto4556
08-16-2005, 09:23 PM
My roommate is a virgin. He has been talking with a girl recently and asked me if he put it in the pooper if he would still be considered a virgin. He wants to stay a virgin (i dont know why); would this be ok?

stabn
08-16-2005, 09:26 PM
He should ask himself that question.

Brainwalter
08-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Yes, but of course he wouldn't be a virgin.

wrto4556
08-16-2005, 09:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ok ok. wait.

Does butt sex count as sex...as in, would a virgin who has had butt sex still be a virgin?

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Aren't you that guy from DN's site that posted about colluding in his blog?

nice.

stabn
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ok ok. wait.

Does butt sex count as sex...as in, would a virgin who has had butt sex still be a virgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is [censored] sex. Catholics everywhere pretend to themselves it isn't every day though. Same w/ getting head.

KDawgCometh
technically no, he wouldn't be a virgin if he siihp, if he's gonna do that, he might as well have a cozy little box around his johnson

wrto4556
08-16-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ok ok. wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it is [censored] sex. Catholics everywhere pretend to themselves it isn't every day though. Same w/ getting head.

[/ QUOTE ]

So its ok if you're catholic. Sweet!

wrto4556
08-16-2005, 09:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
technically no, he wouldn't be a virgin if he siihp, if he's gonna do that, he might as well have a cozy little box around his johnson

[/ QUOTE ]

well, because he has already gotten head, hes not a virgin. So he might as well go out and do the whole damn thing. Right?

wrto4556
08-16-2005, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't you that guy from DN's site that posted about colluding in his blog?

nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) you cant post in a blog
2) no
3) im the guy that was at DN's house playing cards with him.

DMBFan23
08-16-2005, 09:35 PM
head = still a virgin

KDawgCometh
08-16-2005, 09:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

well, because he has already gotten head, hes not a virgin. So he might as well go out and do the whole damn thing. Right?

[/ QUOTE ]

might as well, I say get it over with cause he'll probably be the minute man the first time anyway. just tell him to do a little self abuse before the planned fun, and a condom might make him last a little longer

siccjay
08-16-2005, 09:38 PM
OOOOHOHHOHOHOHOHOOOHOHOH CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

http://www.sextoys.co.uk/modules/images/N1390-anal_douche.jpg

wrto4556
08-16-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
head = still a virgin

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what i thought.

put it in a girls perspective. If she takes it in the pooper she never busts her cherry. She's a virgin.

Oral sex and anal sex are so different. It shouldnt even count as sex. Just getting off.

James Boston
08-16-2005, 09:39 PM
When I was in HS, a good friend of mine convinced his virgin girlfriend that he could SIIHP and she would still be a virgin. She bought it, he SIIHP, and we still enjoy that story to this day.

HopeydaFish
08-16-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommate is a virgin. He has been talking with a girl recently and asked me if he put it in the pooper if he would still be considered a virgin. He wants to stay a virgin (i dont know why); would this be ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

You religious types crack me up. Always looking for loopholes to get around "sin". Trust me, if "God" doesn't like you sticking it in a girl's vagina, he'll be even less pleased if you SIIHP.

Why does your roommate want to remain a virgin? So he can wear white on his wedding day?

Thythe
08-17-2005, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You religious types crack me up. Always looking for loopholes to get around "sin". Trust me, if "God" doesn't like you sticking it in a girl's vagina, he'll be even less pleased if you SIIHP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said.

A_C_Slater
08-17-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Very well said.

[/ QUOTE ]

It also shows that they lack a fundamental understanding of the Bible that they pretend to love so much. Doesn't he know that God killed everyone in Sodom & Gomorrah because they loved having anal orgies?

Doesn't this dumbass know we get the word Sodomy from that Biblical city?

ChipWrecked
08-17-2005, 07:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He has been talking with a girl recently and asked me if he put it in the pooper

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a hell of a leap. Is he that sure he's gonna get down just from conversation?

"Your footwear is quite stylish."
"Thank you."
"May I insert my penis in you?"
"Yes."
"Ten seconds! New personal best!!"

-Skeme-
08-17-2005, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My roommate is a virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Riiiiight..

08-17-2005, 07:51 AM
roommate aye?

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 08:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're speaking for God now?

The Dude
08-17-2005, 09:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I was in HS, a good friend of mine convinced his virgin girlfriend that he could SIIHP and she would still be a virgin. She bought it, he SIIHP, and we still enjoy that story to this day.

[/ QUOTE ]
You guys were f*cking a**holes in highschool, and it sounds like you still are.

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 09:13 AM
This is a very interesting question. She's still a virgin if she takes it in the pooper, but he's not still a virgin if he sticks it in her pooper. That would be my take. I have no idea why, but that's what I'd go with.

RunDownHouse
08-17-2005, 09:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thats what i thought.

put it in a girls perspective. If she takes it in the pooper she never busts her cherry. She's a virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just because she loses her prune instead of her cherry doesn't mean she's not deflowered.

[ QUOTE ]
Oral sex and anal sex are so different. It shouldnt even count as sex. Just getting off.

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but isn't the issue the difference between vaginal and anal?

People can get in semantics debates all day long, but if you just use common sense, you know you can't [censored] a girl in the ass and call yourself a virgin.

Jack of Arcades
08-17-2005, 09:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
f*cking a**holes

[/ QUOTE ]

Literally.

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 09:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You never tried to convince a girl to have sex when you were in high school? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

The Dude
08-17-2005, 09:41 AM
A girl that, in order to have any form of sexual intercourse, needs to be told anal sex doesn't make her lose her virginity is clearly not ready to make the decision to have sex. Granted, she's confused and not thinking straight about the situation, but that's pretty common. Parents are really, really bad at talking to their kids about sex, so it's pretty common for kids to have really ignorant perspectives on sex.

Straight forward, honest conversation with one's girlfriend about when it's okay to have sex is one thing, but using blatantly manipulative arguments in order to satisfy one's own sexual desires is offensive. I have several female friends who had very bad experiences with manipulative men when they were younger, and have serious trust issues with they guys they date now.

Life would be a lot easier for girls (and for the nice guys that come along later) if young guys would stop thinking with their dicks and start showing respect and consideration for girls.

JayLear
08-17-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok ok ok. wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and takes it from behind like a duck...

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 09:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A girl that, in order to have any form of sexual intercourse, needs to be told anal sex doesn't make her lose her virginity is clearly not ready to make the decision to have sex. Granted, she's confused and not thinking straight about the situation, but that's pretty common. Parents are really, really bad at talking to their kids about sex, so it's pretty common for kids to have really ignorant perspectives on sex.

Straight forward, honest conversation with one's girlfriend about when it's okay to have sex is one thing, but using blatantly manipulative arguments in order to satisfy one's own sexual desires is offensive. I have several female friends who had very bad experiences with manipulative men when they were younger, and have serious trust issues with they guys they date now.

Life would be a lot easier for girls (and for the nice guys that come along later) if young guys would stop thinking with their dicks and start showing respect and consideration for girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all well and good, but it's also a very demeaning attitude toward girls. Your whole argument assumes that young guys are smart enough to figure all this out and young girls are just stupid and easily manipulated. Actually in most cases, it's probably the opposite if anything since girls tend to mature younger than boys. Also, I'm guessing that the majority, yes i said the majority, of girls had some similar situation. Not necessarily in the pooper, but just that they hold out until some guy finally convinces them to have sex, whatever argument he uses. And I don'tr think all these girls have trust issues because of it. Maybe some do, but I think you're taking this a little too seriosuly.

HopeydaFish
08-17-2005, 09:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also speak for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 09:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I also speak for the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing your one-man group therapy sessions are a riot. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-17-2005, 10:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

The Dude
08-17-2005, 10:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is all well and good, but it's also a very demeaning attitude toward girls.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, it's really not. Manipulative behavior is not okay coming from a guy or a girl, but when it comes to the specific topic of breaking down sexual inhibitions, especially the virginity issue and at a young age, it is almost always the guy that is pushing the girl. There are plenty of things I could rag on girls about too, and call guys stupid and easily manipulated for dealing with, but on this particular subject the stereotype is generally true.

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'm guessing that the majority, yes i said the majority, of girls had some similar situation. Not necessarily in the pooper, but just that they hold out until some guy finally convinces them to have sex, whatever argument he uses.

[/ QUOTE ]
I won't argue this point, but depending on how manipulative the arguments used are (and telling a girl anal sex won't de-classify her as a virgin is VERY manipulative), this will vary in offensiveness from 'not at all' to 'I want to punch you in the face.'

[ QUOTE ]
And I don'tr think all these girls have trust issues because of it. Maybe some do, but I think you're taking this a little too seriosuly.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, they don't all have issues. Nor do they all have exactly similar experiences (see my above point). But I know enough girls that have pretty heavy issues with this to know that I'm not taking it too seriously. I value a person's ability to have an open, trusting, expressive relationship a hell of a lot more than I value a teenager's right to passage of getting laid. But, then again, want and expect a hell of a lot more from my partner than just about any guy I know. And I'm willing to give more than just about any guy I know.

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 10:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, I'm guessing that the majority, yes i said the majority, of girls had some similar situation. Not necessarily in the pooper, but just that they hold out until some guy finally convinces them to have sex, whatever argument he uses.

[/ QUOTE ]
I won't argue this point, but depending on how manipulative the arguments used are (and telling a girl anal sex won't de-classify her as a virgin is VERY manipulative), this will vary in offensiveness from 'not at all' to 'I want to punch you in the face.'

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I don't have a big problem with this because I figure if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't. I figure she wanted to and he gave her a loophole to allow herself to do it and be o.k. with it. We all know Catholic girls use this same SIIHP argument themselves all the time. What he told her isn't necessarily wrong. It's just a matter of prespective.

IlliniRyRy
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
One of my best friends has this same issue, I can't believe this is actually happening to someone else. He's a virgin but he's had anal sex...and he's not gay. Personally I think you only lose your virginity when you stick it in the proper place.

ChipWrecked
08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We all know Catholic girls use this same SIIHP argument themselves all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

mslif
08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
To be a virgin means to be innocent of unlawful sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse is when the penis of the man being is in the vagina of the woman and moving in and out. Therefore, he is still "technically" a virgin.

The Dude
08-17-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I don't have a big problem with this because I figure if she didn't want to do it, she wouldn't.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you really naive enough to think that girls won't do anything physically that they don't deep down, internally want to do? Let me tell with the utmost confidence that this is categorically false. For a whole slew of reasons, girls will give in to their boyfriend's advances when they really don't want to. I'm sure if you reflect on this honestly enough you'll realize it is true.

[ QUOTE ]
What he told her isn't necessarily wrong. It's just a matter of prespective.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not an issue of right and wrong. (The morality of sex or the objective truth of his statement.) The issue is the health and well being of the parties involved. And let me tell you, I know many girls who have been seriously wounded by guys who were too horny to stop and consider what their girlfriend really wanted. And while it's not always inaccurate to say " I figure she wanted to and he gave her a loophole to allow herself to do it and be o.k. with it," it certainly is a very dangerous attitude - and one that has really hurt many, many girls.

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 10:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What he told her isn't necessarily wrong. It's just a matter of prespective.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not an issue of right and wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant incorrect.

The Dude
08-17-2005, 10:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I meant incorrect.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you notice that I expanded "right and wrong" to also cover "incorrect?"

James Boston
08-17-2005, 11:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You guys were f*cking a**holes in highschool

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so. I, however, was not involved in this. Just because I think it's a funny story doesn't make me guilty. Also, to lump me (someone you don't know) along with my HS buddies (people you REALLY don't know) into the category of "f***ing a**holes" is quit a leap based on one story.

[ QUOTE ]
and it sounds like you still are.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, you don't know me or my friends. You don't know what we were like then, nor do you know what we are like now. It wasn't the most flattering story I could have told on them, but it's no basis to make such a broad statement.

KDawgCometh
08-17-2005, 11:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
roommate aye?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know both the OP and his roomate, he is definely talking about his roomate and not himself

touchfaith
08-17-2005, 11:55 AM
I'm 37 and a virgin. I've been holding out for a movie deal.

KDawgCometh
08-17-2005, 12:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm 37 and a virgin. I've been holding out for a movie deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

lame, real lame

touchfaith
08-17-2005, 12:04 PM
So you think I should break the seal?

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Bend over.

touchfaith
08-17-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Bend over.

[/ QUOTE ]

In hi-heels? Are you nuts?!?!?

OtisTheMarsupial
08-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Catholic Sex 101

Oral, anal sex, using a condom or birth control, sex between same-sex partner, sex between unmarried partners = sodomy, sin, bad bad catholic

hetero vaginal sex = loss of virginity, OK when not in above circumstances (ie, OK when between married opposite sex partners without use of birth control)

~ Otis
your friendly sodomite

jakethebake
08-17-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
~ Otis
your friendly sodomite

[/ QUOTE ]

this needs pics. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

cdxx
08-17-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The issue is the health and well being of the parties involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

the point of SIIHP is bragging rights. the issue is how to convince some girl to do it.

everyone's health and well being is in the pewper (pun intended) once the conversation goes that way.

Indiana
08-17-2005, 04:29 PM
if you SIIHP you are not a virgin...If you eat a girl out, you are not a virgin...Virgin is a concept of purity and if you are getting your bone sucked, you have crossed the line.

Enjoy that ass,

Indy

brassnuts
08-17-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your roomate is retarded. The fact that he would even ask this means that he should SIIHV.

Indiana
08-17-2005, 04:37 PM
And if he is thinking of SIIHP, he will eventually SIIHV...A guy with a mind for poopers will eventually be a guy with an addiction to vaginas.

Indy

cdxx
08-17-2005, 04:39 PM
i don't disagree with that. spreading peanut butter on your nuts and having your dog lick also crosses the line. but the issue there is not animal cruelty. the issue is how far would you go to get your nuts licked.

Shajen
08-17-2005, 05:19 PM
"lol"

bernie
08-17-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In regards to the story, you really have to take the ages of the people involved into consideration. The boys are also confused and not thinking str8 about the situation. It's also a time when the male sex drive is at it's highest.

b

-Skeme-
08-17-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you really naive enough to think that girls won't do anything physically that they don't deep down, internally want to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you really implying that girls are so naive and easily corrupted that they cannot make their own decisions? It's not like he was giving a 7 year old a new dolly. The chick wasn't brain dead.

lastsamurai
08-17-2005, 09:00 PM
Shes a virgin in the front but a WHORE in the rear!

James Boston
08-17-2005, 09:24 PM
There's too much debate going on over a post I didn't think would be taken so seriously, and it's my fault to a great degree. By using terms like "convinced her" and "she bought it," I opened this door, but I also didn't think my original post would become the subject of a debate. I just thought it to be an amusing anecdote. To clarify, this girl had some interest in remaining a virgin, and somehow they both came to the conclussion that the back door was a loophole. Hell, I wasn't there, and don't know exactly what was said. The girl is neither stupid, easily-manipulated, or emotionally scared. The guy is nowhere near the jerk TheDude makes him out to be. That's the last time I try and tell a funny HS story.

sublime
08-17-2005, 09:28 PM
my priest (Father Inn) as a child said it didnt count.

sublime
08-17-2005, 09:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

let me guess. you think gang rapes are bad also? sheesh.

hoopsie44
08-17-2005, 09:39 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Talk2BigSteve
08-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Get him this from tshirthell.com...

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a429/a429.gif

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif