PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Bonus Question...

08-16-2005, 09:01 PM
Is there any rule on how long you have to keep your money at a site after you've cleared a bonus? Because I'm on track to clear the $100 bonus at Empire in a day, and I'm curious if I can just sign up at the other Party skins and move the money there (earning $400 in bonus money in a week).

08-16-2005, 10:13 PM
You can take out your money after you clear and take it to another skin. You have to make sure you sign up on a clean computer for each skin.

KKbluff
08-16-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is there any rule on how long you have to keep your money at a site after you've cleared a bonus? Because I'm on track to clear the $100 bonus at Empire in a day, and I'm curious if I can just sign up at the other Party skins and move the money there (earning $400 in bonus money in a week).

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire has in the past closed accounts for bonus abusers so I would (unless your not worried about having your account closed) play a few more hands than required and refrain from making an instant cashout.
As far as exactly how long you should wait Im not sure..

hedxcold
08-16-2005, 11:18 PM
anyone know if it is ok to cash out at absolute before you finish a bonus?

KKbluff
08-16-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone know if it is ok to cash out at absolute before you finish a bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll be fine cashing out their before your bonus is finished.

08-17-2005, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You can take out your money after you clear and take it to another skin. You have to make sure you sign up on a clean computer for each skin.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're sure that I need a clean computer for each skin?

KKbluff
08-17-2005, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're sure that I need a clean computer for each skin?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think what he means is that you need to register on a clean computer for each skin.