PDA

View Full Version : good day....

kerssens
08-16-2005, 07:34 PM
company gets a virus, closes early, I drink....top that whores.

nolanfan34
08-16-2005, 07:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm spending my day packing my office, as I count down the final days before I start a new job with better benefits and more pay. How's that?

kerssens
08-16-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I'm spending my day packing my office, as I count down the final days before I start a new job with better benefits and more pay. How's that?

[/ QUOTE ]

in the long run you win, but for today I'm the king....speaking of kings, Friday the 26th?

nolanfan34
08-16-2005, 07:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in the long run you win, but for today I'm the king....speaking of kings, Friday the 26th?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking yeah, but I have to check with the mrs. first to make sure we don't have anything going on.

stabn
08-16-2005, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They finally got their act together eh? Grats on the new job then.

Sooga
08-16-2005, 07:51 PM
You don't happen to work in Toronto, do you? My friend just mentioned that he got off early today too because of a virus. I understand that companies closing early because of viruses isn't exactly a super-rare occurrence, but maybe this is more than just a coincidence.

08-16-2005, 07:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You don't happen to work in Toronto, do you? My friend just mentioned that he got off early today too because of a virus. I understand that companies closing early because of viruses isn't exactly a super-rare occurrence, but maybe this is more than just a coincidence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wormy (http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/08/16/computer.worm/index.html)

Boris
08-16-2005, 07:57 PM
awesome. have a shot of Fernet while you're at the bar.

nolanfan34
08-16-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They finally got their act together eh? Grats on the new job then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, negotiating some relocation details, but otherwise it's pretty much done. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ThaSaltCracka
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
Congrats Scotts on your recent successes

AEKDBet
08-16-2005, 08:02 PM
Woke up at 10am. Did some deck work on the house. Had a few beers @ 1. Surfed the internet for a while.

Going back out now to finish up the deck. After that I'll have some more beer, and probably a bit of Macallan. College resumes this Monday.

kerssens
08-16-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I work in Seattle, am home now and waiting for some people that worked "regular" days to leave work to continue my consumption.

jakethebake
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats!

Sooga
08-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Ahh.... one of the pitfalls to not watching tv and not going to news sites on the web. I miss out on developments like this.