PDA

View Full Version : How would you kill yourself if...

milliondollaz
08-16-2005, 06:51 PM
if you had cancer, or some other debilitating disease that would leave you like terry schiavo. if you wanted to go out on your own terms, how would you do it?

i've thought about it, and i would definitely try to test drive a ferrari, or if that's not possible, buy one, rent one, whatever. and i'd take it out on a sunday, somewhere kinda deserted, maybe montana, and drive that sucker flat out, and while i had a HUGE grin on my face, aim it right into an overpass. if i felt it wouldn't scar my children/wife/family, i would videotape it too and post it on OOT, but i doubt they could handle it, so probably not...

what would y'all do??

jdl22
08-16-2005, 06:53 PM
umm how exactly would you post it in OOT?

As for the answer I would probably play Russian roulette until failure.

Benal
08-16-2005, 06:54 PM
Skydive with no chute.

battschr
08-16-2005, 06:54 PM
I would jump off of a tall building and shoot myself in the head on the way down, just want to cover all the bases.

milliondollaz
08-16-2005, 06:58 PM
i would get AEKDBet to post it...

i'm thinking if this happened while i'm 23-60 years old.

Talk2BigSteve
08-16-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you had cancer, or some other debilitating disease that would leave you like terry schiavo. if you wanted to go out on your own terms, how would you do it?

i've thought about it, and i would definitely try to test drive a ferrari, or if that's not possible, buy one, rent one, whatever. and i'd take it out on a sunday, somewhere kinda deserted, maybe montana, and drive that sucker flat out, and while i had a HUGE grin on my face, aim it right into an overpass. if i felt it wouldn't scar my children/wife/family, i would videotape it too and post it on OOT, but i doubt they could handle it, so probably not...

what would y'all do??

[/ QUOTE ]

I would Dance. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=309633 8&Forum=&Words=%2BRandom&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Mai n=3095777&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=18614&dat erange=1&newerval=2&newertype=w&olderval=&oldertyp e=&bodyprev=#Post3096338)

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

RunDownHouse
08-16-2005, 07:00 PM
I'd rather take less of a chance of being alive and in horrible pain than the car crash. Gas or some other drift-into-death thing is definitely the way to go.

Wake up CALL
08-16-2005, 07:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
if you had cancer, or some other debilitating disease that would leave you like terry schiavo.

[/ QUOTE ]

First I would shoot the Doctor that gave me the prognosis just in case he was mistaken I wouldn't want him to still be around after I had offed myself. Then I would run up as much debt as possible before the end. I'd spend like a drunken sailor! Then I'd commit whatever type of vilolent crime that would be sure to have the police gunning for me. Next ideally I'd be shot down by the police while trying to escape custody. I would be sure to be heavily armed just in case the cops tried to wing me and were not shooting to kill.

Rearden
08-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Real credit for the following belongs to my friend and fellow poster Closer2313 [But since he actually posts about poker he may not find this topic].... here goes:

Step 1: Find a tall building and obtain razor wire and super glue
Step 2: While standing atop the building near the edge form the razor wire into a noose with a length not sufficient to hit the ground (also tie to an object on the roof) and then super glue your hands to your face
Step 3: Jump
.... The thought is that the razor wire would slice your head off (while it remained of course securely in your hands). Thus when your body is found on the sidewalk the initial reaction would be one of "OMFG he's so hardcore he ripped his own head off" making you the most badass suicide ever.

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 07:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you had cancer, or some other debilitating disease that would leave you like terry schiavo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 07:15 PM
Don't know...but it would involve Jell-O and a bathtub

Sightless
08-16-2005, 07:19 PM
after wasting all my posessions and time on getting as much pleasure as possible id either OD or perform seppuku

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Good question. The correct answer is Heroin.

08-16-2005, 07:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

what would y'all do??

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think that you would get pretty mangled up in that scenario , no offense it's your choice but I can't see wanting to get broken up into a thousand pieces...unless this is some kind of pre-emptive act to thwart organ harvesters in which case it has some validity otherwise it sounds.
insane. Hey dude.... pedal to the metal.

Many

pearljam
08-16-2005, 07:39 PM
I would become an organ donor and kill myself in a way that they could all be useable and be near a hospital so they can get them quickly. I will probably end up doing this someday.

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would become an organ donor and kill myself in a way that they could all be useable and be near a hospital so they can get them quickly. I will probably end up doing this someday.

[/ QUOTE ]

The organ receipiants will thank you.

Your family however will hate you for voiding your life insurance.

brassnuts
08-16-2005, 07:55 PM
http://www.chasingthefrog.com/most_substance/Posters/LeavingLasVegas.jpg

Hey, it's also available on Laser Disc!!

astroglide
08-16-2005, 08:07 PM
maybe it was him, but somebody posted that razor/glue hands idea in a past thread a while ago

Klepton
08-16-2005, 08:13 PM
1) drive to old gas station
2) buy 20 bucks worth of gas
3) cover everything in gasoline
4) ignite

you'll probably take about 20 other people with you

jakethebake
08-16-2005, 08:22 PM
i would start a thread and let oot decide, the same way i make all my major decisions.

08-16-2005, 08:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. ManyBeers here(CEO Organs R Us)
Son those are wonderful sentiments and I would just like to leave you with our company motto"the sooner the better".

Scotch78
08-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Start killing missionaries. Stop when one of them kills me in self-defense. And yes, I am entirely serious. I believe missionary work to be the greatest evil one can perpetrate against a fellow human being.

Scott

Sephus
08-16-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I believe missionary work to be the greatest evil one can perpetrate against a fellow human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

theres a contradiction in here somewhere.

mike4bmp
08-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Jack an empty airliner and fly it into Osama Bin Laden's cave. While drinking a Black Label double on the rocks. Yeah.....

KDawgCometh
08-16-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
perform seppuku

[/ QUOTE ]

this is one of the worst ways to die, you'd be lingering in excuciating pain for hours while you slowly bleed to death, not the way I'd want to go out

Quicksilvre
08-16-2005, 09:06 PM
Plastic bag over the head. Easy and non-messy.

Hamish McBagpipe
08-16-2005, 09:15 PM
http://fumbling.com/blog/suicide-booth.jpg

DasLeben
08-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Big fiery plane wreck into the side of a mountain. I mean, I'll go as far as carrying gasoline in my Cessna in order to cause more of a scene. Woohoo!

Apathy
08-16-2005, 09:47 PM
I would go to the candy store and buy and buy and buy. Then I would put on a trenchcoat and stuff all my pockets, socks, hat everything with all the candy, gummys chocolate and everything I had bought at the candy store.

Then I would get on to the roof of a tall building and jump so that when I hit the sidewalk I would explode like a piniata. Just picture the scene, "Oh no that's horrible... Oooo a Mars bar!"

Apathy
08-16-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Big fiery plane wreck into the side of a mountain. I mean, I'll go as far as carrying gasoline in my Cessna in order to cause more of a scene. Woohoo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great, the pilot would go out of this world crashing a plane... remind me why they made sure you were on the ground again?

battschr
08-16-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would go to the candy store and buy and buy and buy. Then I would put on a trenchcoat and stuff all my pockets, socks, hat everything with all the candy, gummys chocolate and everything I had bought at the candy store.

Then I would get on to the roof of a tall building and jump so that when I hit the sidewalk I would explode like a piniata. Just picture the scene, "Oh no that's horrible... Oooo a Mars bar!"

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a good one.

Willluck
08-16-2005, 09:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.chasingthefrog.com/most_substance/Posters/LeavingLasVegas.jpg

Hey, it's also available on Laser Disc!!

[/ QUOTE ]Elisabeth Shue was better looking in Karate Kid.

DMBFan23
08-16-2005, 10:23 PM
catch that dude banging your girlfriend or somethign?

Happy Hour
08-16-2005, 10:50 PM
I would spend the day hiking in one of my favorite places. At the end of the hike is this cliff. It's about a 1500 foot drop. At twilight, I would put Tchaikovsky on the Ipod and walk off. Make a nice meal for some coyotes.

This is actually how I want to die and will if I am able.

pearljam
08-16-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
catch that dude banging your girlfriend or somethign?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah actually things are going well with us and she just came to visit me. If I go broke or I cant make enough off this game I will probably kill myself rather then getting a real job etc... life is hard enough without that sort of thing. Im an aetheist and don't believe in an afterlife, the second I feel my life will have more bad times then good then im gone.

rusellmj
08-16-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Elisabeth Shue was better looking in Karate Kid.

[/ QUOTE ]

No [Censored] way.

scotty34
08-16-2005, 11:20 PM
http://pawell13.by.ru/tlz/grabs/3acv01/301-57.jpg

Death by Snoose-Noo

DasLeben
08-16-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Great, the pilot would go out of this world crashing a plane... remind me why they made sure you were on the ground again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta go out doing what ya love right? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rev. Good Will
08-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Cadbury surprise (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=manly_suicide)