PDA

View Full Version : New season of Sweet 16

billyjex
08-16-2005, 06:19 PM
(sorry if I missed a thread on this)

the new season of this debuted on MTV with a disgusting fat spoiled bitch as the centerpiece. All I have to say is.. wow. If I ever raised a child like that I would know I failed.

Perhaps instead of a new Lexus for her 16th B-day they could have got her a treadmill and sewed her lips shut.

MagicMan08
08-16-2005, 06:21 PM
I absolutely hate shows like this...these bitches should be put on a new reality show called humbling.

billyjex
08-16-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I absolutely hate shows like this...these bitches should be put on a new reality show called humbling.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dunno, but i love watching them.

DemonDeac
08-16-2005, 06:35 PM
i cant stand these girls. they need to be physically injured badly. its just too bad they will never have to go out into the real world to realize just how bad of failures they really are.

Voltron87
08-16-2005, 06:36 PM
i started a thread on this after the premiere.

everyone saw the ad for the one with triplets that will be on? hot triplets too.

my favorite part was when the family plays a joke on the girl telling her shes getting a preowned audi. WTFWTFWTFWTF they all thinks thats really funny, "oh, you wouldnt even dare getting me a preowned audi!!! ahahahah"

the girl treated her mom like total [censored], how did she put up with that? unfuckingbelieveable.

Stellastarr
08-17-2005, 01:04 AM
She got an Audi. But yeah, what a spoiled ass bitch. Her mom needs to smack her ass up.