PDA

View Full Version : FCUK

Freakin
08-16-2005, 05:32 PM
Anyone ever shop at French Connection: UK (http://www.fcuk.com/)? I've got a great pair of FCUK linen pants. They're perfect for summer.

Freakin

kerssens
08-16-2005, 07:36 PM
no comment....just wanted to reply cause I'm the 132nd view.

08-16-2005, 07:38 PM
ban him, circumventing the language filter

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 07:40 PM
Ha! It's funny because it's like he's circumventing the profanity filter, but really he's not!

08-16-2005, 07:56 PM
you might be the biggest tool I've never met

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Awesome.

razor
08-16-2005, 08:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf? There is no chance you are a bigger tool than me.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe, but have you met NotBeerfund?

Klepton
08-16-2005, 08:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Maybe, but have you met NotBeerfund?

[/ QUOTE ]

serously, what is it with posters with 'beer' in their name?

08-16-2005, 08:15 PM
I was the original, everyone copied me. Yes, I mean THE original. Not just on this site but online poker as well, planet poker '98. Back when most of you [censored]'s didn't know that three of a kind beat two pair.

<font color="white"> So go FCUK yourselves </font>

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 08:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I was the original, everyone copied me. Yes, I mean THE original. Not just on this site but online poker as well, planet poker '98. Back when most of you [censored]'s didn't know that three of a kind beat two pair.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiosity, what did you answer in the "how hardcore are you" poll? I'm thinking you've got to be at least a 9.

08-16-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiosity, what did you answer in the "how hardcore are you" poll? I'm thinking you've got to be at least a 9.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

pearljam
08-16-2005, 08:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many people yawned after reading this?

Aytumious
08-16-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's you!?!?! Will you sign my titties?

08-16-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's you!?!?! Will you sign my titties?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, just let me get my dick hard.

08-16-2005, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been ManyBeers for 3 years on Pokerstars. funny thing is I actually made the name for my brother who I call manybeers because he drinks a lot of beer. I mostly drink red wine. But he quit playing so I dumped my old account and use this one. I don't copy nobody.

Many

2+2 wannabe
08-16-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many people yawned after reading this?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha to be honest i actually did

lighterjobs
08-17-2005, 05:14 AM
[censored] fcuk

ChipWrecked
08-17-2005, 07:14 AM
Three of a kind beats two pair? [censored], no wonder I'm having trouble building my bankroll.

RunDownHouse
08-17-2005, 09:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I've been ManyBeers for 3 years on Pokerstars. funny thing is I actually made the name for my brother who I call manybeers because he drinks a lot of beer. I mostly drink red wine. But he quit playing so I dumped my old account and use this one. I don't copy nobody.

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait wait wait. So you gave your brother the nickname MB, took over a PS account of that name, and then all of your friends started calling you that instead of your brother? And you don't even drink beer very often?

You're either a lying high schooler or the lamest person on earth.

benza13
08-17-2005, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Many

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait wait wait. So you gave your brother the nickname MB, took over a PS account of that name, and then all of your friends started calling you that instead of your brother? And you don't even drink beer very often?

You're either a lying high schooler or the lamest person on earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't it be both?