PDA

View Full Version : What Three OOTesque Questions Would You Ask David Sklansky?

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Think carefully. Your response is final.

Based on Mat's post here:

Awesomeness (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=3159156&page=0&view=c ollapsed&sb=5&o=&vc=1)

DemonDeac
08-16-2005, 04:48 PM
1)What's your favorite beer?
2)How's life treatin' ya?
AND FINALLY....
3)Why?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 04:48 PM
duh (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1556673&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 04:49 PM
You have two left.

CollinEstes
08-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I would ask him if he actually thinks that beard and glasses combo is still a good look even though it isn't 1976.

DMBFan23
08-16-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm going off threads that have actually been posted

what is on your chipotle burrito
how many girls could you call right now and auto-seal the deal
how many 5 year olds

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
duh (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1556673&page=&view=&sb=5& o=&fpart=1&vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]You have two left.

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, in addition to the obvious #1, I think I'd want to know if he'd let his girlfriend go skinny-dipping with her ex-boyfriend without him... and... let's see... I'll have to get back to you on the third.

asofel
08-16-2005, 04:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, in addition to the obvious #1, I think I'd want to know if he'd let his girlfriend go skinny-dipping with her ex-boyfriend without him... and... let's see... I'll have to get back to you on the third.

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta be animal survivor....

tworooks
08-16-2005, 05:02 PM
1. What is the circumference of your penis

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 05:03 PM
1. How many 5 year olds? (this better be a land slide)
2. Which gimmick accounts are yours? /images/graemlins/smile.gif
3. Do you have any naked pics of your wife and/or girlfriend you could share?

meep_42
08-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Is 2+2 worthless without pics?

-d

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes! That's it. Someone call up DS. We have the questions. I want to see some serious game theory applied to the 5-year olds question, too.

jakethebake
08-16-2005, 05:04 PM
How many five year olds could he take?

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How many five year olds could he take?

[/ QUOTE ]
Welcome to 16 minutes ago.

Mat Sklansky
08-16-2005, 05:05 PM
I think the contest should be separate from the questions.

This way the winner really gets a legitimate prize, especially if the question is serious. You can mix it up, obviously.

asofel
08-16-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes! That's it. Someone call up DS. We have the questions. I want to see some serious game theory applied to the 5-year olds question, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

its amazing to me how many people are so late to this thread....

and yes, I think an intricate and analytical study of game theory as applied to 5 year olds could possibly be POTY.

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]

This way the winner really gets a legitimate prize, especially if the question is serious. You can mix it up, obviously.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is OOT's response:

How Many 5-year-olds?
Would he let his gf skinny-dip?
What would win Animal Survivor?

touchfaith
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to see 5 pages of theory from him on the 5 years olds, I bet he could spit out 5 pages of gibberish in his sleep.

asofel
08-16-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So what should the contest be? tworooks already mentioned penis size, but i'd like others to have a fair chance as well.

jakethebake
08-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Ask him for his "list of five"

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Contests cool. It's your idea Mat. Run with it!

asofel
hahah nice.

jakethebake
How much doe4s he tip his barber?

Patrick del Poker Grande
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a valid substitute for the skinny-dip question.

DrSavage
08-16-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This is OOT's response:

How Many 5-year-olds?
Would he let his gf skinny-dip?
What would win Animal Survivor?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd make number 3 "What Three OOTesque Questions Would You Ask David Sklansky? "

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 05:16 PM
My Three:

1. How Many 5 Year Olds and what the rationale is?
2. Why didn't you take me up on my $5k, Midnight Baseball Freezeout I proposed in the WPT Forum?
3. What's your taco bell order?

Mat Sklansky
08-16-2005, 05:17 PM
OK. I'll start the first contest.

The reason I asked about Victor Wolfenstein in a previous thread is that with all you college guys on here, and having been drawn back into that mentality to some degree, I was reminded of something I did during my poly sci. 10 final in December of 1990 at UCLA. I didn't want to mention it before someone answered, because I wanted someone to be able to verify it. No one here has yet, but it is verifiable.

I took that final naked.

So here's the contest: A verifiable (by some means, including a few posters being able to vouch) story of the most outlandish thing you have ever done, and why.

Judgement criteria shall be based on degree of outlandishness, and best justification for doing so.

I have to get back to office work. If people like this idea, can someone start an official thread?

I will post my story as an example in the thread, but I won't be eligible to receive votes.

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 05:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I took that final naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right when I was finally able to sleep good again...

I'd like to welcome back my nightmares in advance.

asofel
08-16-2005, 05:21 PM
i'll start one

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 05:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

The reason I asked about Victor Wolfenstein in a previous thread is that with all you college guys on here, and having been drawn back into that mentality to some degree, I was reminded of something I did during my poly sci. 10 final in December of 1990 at UCLA. I didn't want to mention it before someone answered, because I wanted someone to be able to verify it. No one here has yet, but it is verifiable.

I took that final naked.

So here's the contest: A verifiable (by some means, including a few posters being able to vouch) story of the most outlandish thing you have ever done, and why.

Judgement criteria shall be based on degree of outlandishness, and best justification for doing so.

I have to get back to office work. If people like this idea, can someone start an official thread?

I will post my story as an example in the thread, but I won't be eligible to receive votes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chalupas?

<font color="white">I'll wait for a few responses to respectfully say that this contest idea is sort of random, and will turn into a "look how cool I am thread"
edit: random is nice for teh suck</font>

razor
08-16-2005, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I took that final naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

The winner to this contest was posted months back, I'll let others elaborate.

astroglide
08-16-2005, 05:22 PM
i have a decent story about getting fired from quiktrip. i believe i've talked about working there in the past on 2+2 but i might not have mentioned that i got fired.

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Why can't I think of this?

Mat Sklansky
08-16-2005, 05:24 PM
It will not if somebody starts an official thread and posts a real story.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 05:25 PM
http://www.darwinawards.com/i/jato.jpg

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Damn, it was a good sheep story too...ok, ok...I'll be nice to that thread /images/graemlins/smile.gif

touchfaith
08-16-2005, 05:30 PM
The 'proof required' thing is going to be tough...

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add my dildo story I guess.

asofel
08-16-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, yes, very nice.

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, yes, very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. I orchestrated that, I didn't actually throw it. We'll see.

Mat Sklansky
08-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Since the vote will go to the board, believability can be a big enough factor. Keep in mind that half the contest is about having a rationale for doing something seemingly outlandish. The getting fired story, for instance, makes sense.

Link to contest (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3159648&amp;page=0&amp;view=colla psed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1)

If there are fewer than five stories by the end of the week, we will come up with something different. A limerick contest, maybe.

siccjay
08-16-2005, 05:42 PM
My top question would be "What do you think Mat Sklansky looks like?"

razor
08-16-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah, yes, very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

meh. I orchestrated that, I didn't actually throw it. We'll see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who thinks that doesn't count is a moran...

Talk2BigSteve
08-16-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Awesomeness (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3159156&amp;page=0&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

I can not believe this has gotten this long with out the correct 3 questions. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

What is your name?
What is your quest?
What is your favorite color?

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 06:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can not believe this has gotten this long with out the correct 3 questions. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

What is your name?
What is your quest?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/pwarcham/OOTtub.jpg

IndieMatty
08-16-2005, 06:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Awesomeness (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Number=3159156&amp;page=0&amp;view=c ollapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;vc=1)

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your name?
What is your quest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, not everyone in OOT are huge nerds.

jason_t
08-16-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I took that final naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will attempt to verify this.

Details, please.

newfant
08-16-2005, 09:30 PM
I would ask David whether he pushes his shopping cart when he goes shopping or whether he pulls it along behind him.

CrazyEyez
08-16-2005, 09:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That's funny. Also maybe favorite old-school rapper.

usmfan
08-16-2005, 10:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your name?
What is your quest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, not everyone in OOT are huge nerds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure quoting The Holy Grail keeps one from being labeled a huge nerd.

shadow29
08-16-2005, 10:45 PM
These are all good ideas, but how about, "What the hell does Mat Sklansky look like?"