PDA

View Full Version : PTI aired live?

AZK
08-16-2005, 02:55 PM
Is this show aired live? Anyone know?

astroglide
08-16-2005, 02:58 PM
maybe i could help if i knew what PTI was.

jakethebake
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe i could help if i knew what PTI was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even I know what it is. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

PITTM
08-16-2005, 02:59 PM
pardon the interruption. and yes, it is aired live.

rj

Quicksilvre
08-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Yup, during March Madness of 2004 I remember them mentioning Gerry McNamera's 37-point game about five minutes after it ended.

astroglide
08-16-2005, 03:16 PM
got it. so even the moderators can't post in the correct forums now?

PITTM
08-16-2005, 03:17 PM
we cant ask questions about television shows in oot?

rj

astroglide
08-16-2005, 03:19 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/tvlistings/s/PTI.html

it's a SPORTS show, right? that's why the forums were separated.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 03:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://sports.espn.go.com/tvlistings/s/PTI.html

it's a SPORTS show, right? that's why the forums were separated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but the question was about the production of a TV show.

Quicksilvre
08-16-2005, 03:20 PM
I'd say it's a judgement call. PTI sometimes takes on subjects other than sports.

PTjvs
08-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Yes, PTI is aired live. Kornheiser used to talk about the ongoings of PTI on his now defunct radio show (which was the best national raidio show in ANY genre, not just sports IMO).

jvs

asb165
08-16-2005, 03:22 PM
5 Good Minutes is occasionally recorded earlier depending on guest's availability

razor
08-16-2005, 03:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd say it's a judgement call. PTI sometimes takes on subjects other than sports.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you think it's a judgement call based some on something more than PTI sometimes tackles non-sports topics.

Anyway astro made the judgement... his ruling stands!

Get this non-OOT crap outta OOT!

astroglide
08-16-2005, 03:23 PM
you guys are 100% wrong here. it's on espn, it's hosted by sportswriters, and they advertise it as 'devoted exclusively to sports opinions and headline issues'. it's a sports show for sports fans and it belongs in the sports forum. just like questions about "the production of" world poker tour episodes belongs in the wpt forum.

Soul Daddy
08-16-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, PTI is aired live. Kornheiser used to talk about the ongoings of PTI on his now defunct radio show (which was the best national raidio show in ANY genre, not just sports IMO).

[/ QUOTE ]
I miss the Tony Kornheiser Show. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Soul Daddy
08-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Where is that astro is right account?

unlucky513
08-16-2005, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you guys are 100% wrong here. it's on espn, it's hosted by sportswriters, and they advertise it as 'devoted exclusively to sports opinions and headline issues'. it's a sports show for sports fans and it belongs in the sports forum. just like questions about "the production of" world poker tour episodes belongs in the wpt forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

you deserved to be punched in the throat for taking the time to write that response. why does everyone piss and moan about a thread like this being in the wrong forum? does it really bother you that much? if the answer is yes, GET A LIFE!

Lady Dont Tekno
08-16-2005, 03:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you deserved to be punched in the throat for taking the time to write that response. why does everyone piss and moan about a thread like this being in the wrong forum? does it really bother you that much? if the answer is yes, GET A LIFE!

[/ QUOTE ]

astroglide
08-16-2005, 03:34 PM
unlucky513 / enthusiast / location: go bengals!

line on up, folks! this is the place to disagree with me if you're interested in making my ignore list.

Maulik
08-16-2005, 03:35 PM
unlucky you're on point.

PITTM
08-16-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PITTM
08-16-2005, 03:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

PTI is neither a sporting event nor "sports betting" i see no reason why one would mind this post being in OOT.

rj

Soul Daddy
08-16-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
PTI is neither a sporting event nor "sports betting" i see no reason why one would mind this post being in OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]
C'mon, half the threads in that forum are not "events". The title of the forum is unfortunate, but we all know its intention is to house all sports related posts.

razor
08-16-2005, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

It's opinion and discussion about SPORTING EVENTS... This can't be THAT hard to grasp can it?

AZK
08-16-2005, 03:49 PM
Sorry if I offended anyone, I wasn't talking about sports betting or a sporting event so I figured this would be the most logical place.

Thanks for the info.

Patrick del Poker Grande
08-16-2005, 03:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry if I offended anyone, I wasn't talking about sports betting or a sporting event so I figured this would be the most logical place.

Thanks for the info.

[/ QUOTE ]
The damage has already been done. This will spiral out of control for the rest of the day now.

PITTM
08-16-2005, 03:50 PM
ill go alert the press. a post was made in the wrong forum. lets keep bumping it with crazy complaints.

rj

RunDownHouse
08-16-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
got it. so even the moderators can't post in the correct forums now?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
is there a single sentence in there that doesn't belong in the sports forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and if everybody reads the thread before responding? i'm really racking up the ignores today!

[/ QUOTE ]

...and numerous others, consisting entirely of things like "good post" and "lame post."

[ QUOTE ]
line on up, folks! this is the place to disagree with me if you're interested in making my ignore list.

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust me, its mutual.

thatpfunk
08-16-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu.

astroglide
08-16-2005, 05:12 PM
me, him, or both?

irishpint
08-16-2005, 05:13 PM
im not reading the responses. i just wanted to say PTI is fooking brilliant