PDA

View Full Version : Resident Experts

The Truth
08-16-2005, 10:17 AM
Who are the boards resident a-5, 2-7, razz etc. experts? We have all the mid high stakes limit and NL holdem experts etc. Who on the boards regularly plays high limit a-5, 2-7, razz etc. and posts regularly.

I would like someone whose posts I can follow, like I did when I was moving up the limits in hold em.

thanks
truth

dibbs
08-16-2005, 02:27 PM
No regulars here play too high TD, but following the posts of Mark Gritter, timprov, randomstumbl, and fnordtoo should treat you well. There are others too but these come off the top of my head. As for razz, almost never see posts about it so hard to tell.

randomstumbl
08-16-2005, 04:17 PM
If you're looking for razz posts, you should look in the stud forum. Razz is a type of stud. The players there have much better advice.

TaoTe
08-17-2005, 01:33 PM
You're really eager to learn new forms of poker, huh? I'm very much the same way, but I've decided to take it one form at a time. Of course I started with NL, then LHE, now I'm playing almost only Omaha8, but I've got a lot of interest in stud and 2-7 as well because one of the local clubs has a regular lowball/stud game and I've heard it's very juicey. Tell me, what caused you to become interested in other forms of poker? Did you burn out on HE or, pardon the cliche, just want to broaden your horizons?