PDA

View Full Version : Is there a better way to divide the Omaha boards?

jj_frap
08-15-2005, 11:57 PM
It's vague as to whether this board is for both PLOH and PLO8 (which would make that O8 board FL08 and NL08...) and there's no defined place for the masochists who like FLOH or the gamb00ling maniacs who like NLOH.

DRKEVDC
08-19-2005, 10:06 AM
I am also confused by this as well, I assume that PLO covers high only as well as PLO8, I have been chastised for asking PLO8 questions on the other board.

08-19-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I am also confused by this as well, I assume that PLO covers high only as well as PLO8, I have been chastised for asking PLO8 questions on the other board.

[/ QUOTE ]

from the omaha/8 board's FAQ:

"2) Posts may be regarding Limit Omaha/8, Pot-Limit Omaha/8 and any Omaha/8 tournaments."

From PLO's FAQ:

"3) Posts may be regarding Limit Omaha High, Pot-Limit Omaha and any Omaha tournaments. "

... but I agree that the titles are confusing (why not "Omaha Hi" & "Omaha Hi/Lo" based on those FAQ responses?)

FeliciaLee
08-19-2005, 03:26 PM
I agree and have talked to Mat about making things clearer. For instance, on the Main Index, the Other Poker forum is still listed as the place to post Omaha questions, lol. This is left over from before we had any Omaha forums at all!

He is deciding how to clarify the names of the forums and their descriptions, but for now, the FAQ is the best I can do. I don't have the power to change forum names or descriptions in the Main Index.

Felicia /images/graemlins/smile.gif